Your opinion:Are these bands overrated or underrated?

Anthrax AC/DC Kiss Slayer Green Day My opinion is Anthrax:Extremely overrated.[they are good but they don't deserve to be in the big 4] AC/DC:Underrated in bon scott era but overrated in but overrated when he died. I don't know if any of kiss's songs were bad so im going with... show more Anthrax
AC/DC
Kiss
Slayer
Green Day

My opinion is

Anthrax:Extremely overrated.[they are good but they don't deserve to be in the big 4]
AC/DC:Underrated in bon scott era but overrated in but overrated when he died.
I don't know if any of kiss's songs were bad so im going with underrated.
Slayer:Underrated because most people don't know that they are not serious with the whole 666 thing.
Green day:Very overated,hell most of there songs aren't even good

So what do you think?
Update: When i said acdc was overated i mean't they were just regular rated
Update 2: Also what do you think about Pantera lron maiden Rammstein I think pantera is underated at times and overated at times so i can't decide Iron maiden in my opinon is pretty overated because most of their songs are average to me Rammstein is a bit overated but still a bit underated so i don't... show more Also what do you think about

Pantera
lron maiden
Rammstein

I think pantera is underated at times and overated at times so i can't decide

Iron maiden in my opinon is pretty overated because most of their songs are average to me

Rammstein is a bit overated but still a bit underated so i don't know on this one.
Update 3: Wait i take calling iron maiden overated back
Update 4: What about these ones? Metallica: Megadeth The jonas brothers: I mostly hear negative comments about metallica but i can't call them underated because of there bad albums *coughfuelst.angerloadreload* Megadeth:Dave for some reason sounds like a bad bon scott mimic and when he dosen't he either... show more What about these ones?
Metallica:
Megadeth
The jonas brothers:

I mostly hear negative comments about metallica but i can't call them underated because of there bad albums *coughfuelst.angerloadreload*

Megadeth:Dave for some reason sounds like a bad bon scott mimic and when he dosen't he either sounds good or ******* horrible

The jonas brothers:Judging on my choice of music what do you think? 3 words overated as ****
14 answers 14