Nicollette asked in SportsHockey · 1 decade ago

What kind of stick does/did Peter Forsberg use?

I would like to know the curve, flex, and brand if you know it. It would be very helpful. Thank you.

Favorite Answer

I have a Peter Forsburg stick from the late 1990's. Which is funny because as a Red Wings fan, I didn't care for him. Hated him was more like it. The reason being: he was an amazing player and he played for the Avalanche. And they were our blood rivals back then. Anyway, the stick is a Titan 7500. It's a wood stick. It's actually pretty cool. I picked it up in the early 2000's. I have never used it. I'd be interested in selling it if the price is right. I also have Claude Lemieux 8500 Titan stick. Same thing, never used. Bought it the same day. Again, I don't know why either. I really hated him.

Here's a picture of the blade with some of the measurements: http://www.sportsgiant-dev.com/universalimages/eas...

Also the Forsberg blade is now just called the Zetterberg blade so if you are wanting to buy one that's what it would be under.

Source(s): Hockey fan, did some research.