Christians that believe in a pre-trib rapture: Do you notice any similarities between this belief and the?

Muslims belief that Jesus was magically poofed away by God and that Judas suffered the crucifixion instead?

Isn't believing in a pre-trib rapture akin to denying the WAY of Jesus Christ? Isn't it an aversion to the cross of Christ?

Maybe you should think about it a little harder, Jeneane.

Lib kicker: Jesus was innocent, what was his way out?

Luke 17:34 I say to you: in that night there shall be two men in one bed; the one shall be taken, and the other shall be left. 35 Two women shall be grinding together: the one shall be taken, and the other shall be left: two men shall be in the field; the one shall be taken, and the other shall be left.

36 They answering, say to him: Where, Lord? 37 Who said to them: Wheresoever the body shall be, thither will the eagles also be gathered together.

The raptured people are martyrs.

Best Answer

I don't understand your question or see any correlation. I believe a rapture will occur right at the start of the 7 year tribulation in which all believers in Christ (not just Christians) will rise up to meet Jesus and the Angels in the air. I believe that the Resurrection of the Just (Millenium Resurection) will occur around this same time and be one and the same. Don't forget that there will be three resurrections. The Resurrection of Jesus as the firstfruits. The Millenial Resurrection and the Great White Throne Resurrection and Judgement.

I believe that Jesus second coming will be at the end of the 7 years of the tribulation to save Israel and to destroy the enemies of Israel at a time of great peril "Jacobs trouble". Given that the Messiah will be coming back to rule directly on Earth for 1000 years (the Millenial reign of Christ) he will have people underneath him who will help in the administering of G-d's Kingdom and government on Earth and teaching, educating and training the people of all nations in the way of the Kingdom. This will be a time when the heavenly realm and physical realm of this Earth will come together and be side by side. The beliervers that are raptured will come back with Jesus and have positions underneath the King, Prophets and Apostles. I imagine that during the seven year period those who have been raptured will learn a lot and receive spiritual instruction in order to teach when they return with Jesus.

Abraham was a man of very outstanding qualifying abilities. Undoubtedly he, with his sons Isaac and Israel, shall, in the resurrection and kingdom of God, occupy a position next under Christ himself. The kingdom of God will be a spiritual kingdom including both Church and State—earth wide. These, as a team, probably will be next in line of authority under Christ—and over both church and state. Of the nation Israel, Moses, whom God raised up as their leader and lawgiver (though God the Father is the original real Lawgiver) in all probability will be under the Abraham-Isaac-Jacob team, but head over the national governments of the world during the coming millennium. And probably Joshua, who succeeded Moses, will be Moses’ assistant in that office of worldwide national governments.

An individual few in Old Testament Israel did obey God and by becoming God’s prophets, they became part of the very foundation of the New Testament Church of God. The Church is built on the solid foundation of the prophets (Old Testament) and apostles (New Testament), Jesus Christ himself being “the chief corner stone” (Eph. 2:20).

Among them, Elijah probably will be head, under Christ and Abraham-Isaac-Israel, over the Church, worldwide. John the Baptist may be under Elijah. There are indications that the prophet Daniel will be head over all gentile nations, and under Moses and Christ.

I might be wrong with the rapture happening right at the start of the 7 year tribulation. That is what I believe though. Some people may believe it will happen half way through the tribulation or well in advance of it, and some believers in Christ don't believe in a rapture at all. I do believe that we will suffer a lot before we are raptured and the time of Jacobs trouble will be a particularly bad time for Israel, America, Britain, and commonwealth nations. Maybe the rapture of all believers in Christ at the start of the 7 year tribulation will be one of the things that makes things extremely bad. Can you imagine so many believers in Christ just disappearing off the face of the Earth? What turmoil will it cause?

I may be wrong as I said about the timing of the Rapture but I believe it will be right at the start of the seven year tribulation based on the following scriptures:

As the resurrected Christ ascended to heaven in clouds, so he shall return to earth in clouds (Acts 1:9-11; Matt. 24:30). Just as he is returning (I Thess. 4:14-17), the dead in Christ—those who have received and been led by God’s Holy Spirit (Rom. 8:11, 14)—will rise in a gigantic resurrection, made immortal—including all the prophets of old (Luke 13:28).

Those who have the Spirit of God, then living, shall be instantaneously changed from mortal to immortal (I Cor. 15:50-54) and, together with those resurrected, shall rise to meet the descending glorified Jesus Christ (I Thess. 4:17) in the clouds in the air.

They shall be with him, where he is, forever (John 14:3). They shall—with him—come down out of the clouds, and stand with him, therefore, that very same day, on the Mount of Olives (Zech. 14:4-5).

These changed, converted saints, now made immortal, will then rule the nations—nations of mortals—under Christ (Dan. 7:22; Rev. 2:26-27; 3:21).

This most glorious event in all earth’s history—the supernatural majestic descent to earth, in the clouds, of the glorified all-powerful Christ—will at long last put an end to the subtile, deceitful, invisible rule of Satan.

The coming of Christ in supreme glory as King of kings and Lord of lords is recorded in Revelation 19. But what other great event will have to take place before there can be peace, happiness and joy on the earth? Satan the devil will have to be removed from the throne of the earth.

But in Revelation 20:1-3, the advance news is recorded: “And I saw an angel come down from heaven, having the key of the bottomless pit and a great chain in his hand. And he laid hold on . . . that old serpent, which is the Devil, and Satan, and bound him a thousand years, and cast him into the bottomless pit, and shut him up, and set a seal upon him, that he should deceive the nations no more, till the thousand years should be fulfilled: and after that he must be loosed a little season.”

The day of man, swayed, deceived, misled by Satan for 6,000 years, will be over.

No longer will Satan be able to broadcast through the air into the spirit in man. No longer shall he be able to inject into unsuspecting humans his satanic nature—which we have been misled into calling “human nature.”

Source(s): The Bible Mystery of the Ages, H. Armstrong.

1/2 and 1/2? The Son of guy grow to be already revealed to Abraham from his position above Sodom. Intercession grow to be being made at the same time as the Angels were despatched down. revealed and rapture are not any further an similar element and Lot is the nominal church left in the back of. The pre-trib rapture is going to the functional and stupid virgins. section bypass and section are left. This revealing is secretly made to the functional virgins, in simple terms those with the oil. it can make no more advantageous of a dent in global interest then the creation of Jesus did in his day. attempt 36 months into the tribulation which has already started. We stand on the point the position the Angels have close the door on Lot's homestead and human beings were struck blind.

Pre-trib rapture is based on Jesus' statement:

"in those days it shall be as it was in the days of Soddom and in the days of Noah..."

The innocents have to have a way out before God can punish. Just as Abraham said, the guilty can never be punished with the innocent.

(Having said that, we are always in a state of tribulation. Christians are always hated by someone, openly discriminated against by bigots, slandered by hateful people and persecuted by society in general in rebellion against moral values. So you should define "tribulation".)

• Laura

"Yea, all who live godly in Christ Jesus shall suffer persecution." II Timothy3:12

Years ago I read a book called 'No Time for Tombstones' about the suffering of christians missionaries in Vietnam. They suffered so much that I asked God if I would be "counted worthy to escape" and God answered in my mind: "It is also an honor to be counted Faithful to endure."

Now that I'm back in the states it's hard to imagine such future suffering....out side the possibility of global warming cascade, then we all get it believer or not.

I hope none of the other Christians out there believe in a rapture before the tribulation.

Source(s): amazingfacts.com

I don't see the correlation at all.