Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 10 years ago

How can Obama go on this long without producing a record of his birth?

They can certainly forge a short one and may have done so. But...the LONG one with names and such. Who was the Dr. that delivered him and who were his nurses. I know that info for me and my kids.

"There is no birth certificate," said Adams, a graduate assistant who teaches English at Western Kentucky University in Bowling Green, Ky. "It's like an open secret. There isn't one. Everyone in the government there knows this

"I had direct access to the Social Security database, the national crime computer, state driver's license information, international passport information, basically just about anything you can imagine to get someone's identity," Adams explained. "I could look up what bank your home mortgage was in. I was informed by my boss that we did not have a birth record [for Obama]."

http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=1...

20 Answers

Relevance
  • 10 years ago
    Favorite Answer

He will go on until a GOP majority demands to see it

Source(s): May God Bless you and keep us all safe from the progressive axis of evil,0bama,Pelosi&Reid
  • 10 years ago

your right, John "the guy across the street" told me Obama doesn't have a birth certificate, and he's a real honest person, he wouldn't make that kind of stuff up!

REALLY? a graduate student from Bowling Green is your source! GET A LIFE!!!!!

• 10 years ago

we have bigger problems to deal with than personal records......like an out of control financial mess that is far from one mans fault...........i respect Obama for trying what Bush did not have the balls to do and that is reform a broken health care system that has been failing for years

Source(s): and yes i am a Republican, and a single mother who does not utilize public assistance even though i qualify
  • 10 years ago

He's produced it.

This guy was a temp worker and did not have access to the type of information he's talking about. Plus, consider the source--this guy is a skinhead and the original information came from Stormfront.

Which sort of proves the motivations of Birthers--as if it wasn't already obvious...

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    10 years ago

What other president other than PRESIDENT Obama has been harassed about a birth certificate, not one, so get a life. McCain wasn't even born in the United States - go figure!

• Monkin
    Lv 6
    10 years ago

Putting the question of race aside, what could 0bama's records contain that upon his taking office one of the first orders 0bama signed was that his personnel records be sealed?

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

"Conspiracism" - an ideological worldview that blames societal and individual problems on perceived conspiracies. Conspiracism takes the anger over unfairness and corruption in a society and shifts it away from actual systemic and institutional causes. Instead, conspiracism scapegoats the problems on alleged cabals of evil plotters. So citizens waste a lot of time chasing ghosts and shadows rather than organizing to fix what's broken.

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

Well he has gotten away with it so far, all his constituents have formed a protective ring around him and will do all in their power to protect him from himself!

• 10 years ago

Forever, that rat issued a presidential order to have all his records sealed. Just makes me wonder, what is he hiding?

• 10 years ago

Birther much?

C'mon, get with the program. Today's conservatives are busy blaming Obama for BP's negligence.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.