How can Obama go on this long without producing a record of his birth?

They can certainly forge a short one and may have done so. But...the LONG one with names and such. Who was the Dr. that delivered him and who were his nurses. I know that info for me and my kids. "There is no birth certificate," said Adams, a graduate assistant who teaches English at Western... show more They can certainly forge a short one and may have done so. But...the LONG one with names and such. Who was the Dr. that delivered him and who were his nurses. I know that info for me and my kids.

"There is no birth certificate," said Adams, a graduate assistant who teaches English at Western Kentucky University in Bowling Green, Ky. "It's like an open secret. There isn't one. Everyone in the government there knows this

"I had direct access to the Social Security database, the national crime computer, state driver's license information, international passport information, basically just about anything you can imagine to get someone's identity," Adams explained. "I could look up what bank your home mortgage was in. I was informed by my boss that we did not have a birth record [for Obama]."

http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=165673