Any tips helpin me loosin 10-20 pounds in two weeks?

Okay so I weight 154 pounds and I wanna loose ten to twenty pounds for about two weeks, i already eat healthy food try to avoid any red meat and just eat white meat n healthy stuff I just can't resist cheetos spicy cheese it's just my fav I eat like 4 small chips( bags) a week I know it's a shame bit... show more Okay so I weight 154 pounds and I wanna loose ten to twenty pounds for about two weeks, i already eat healthy food try to avoid any red meat and just eat white meat n healthy stuff I just can't resist cheetos spicy cheese it's just my fav I eat like 4 small chips( bags) a week I know it's a shame bit I'm addicted to it
so Im willing to workout for two hours a day but but a break n like every 30 Minutes or sumthin

so got any tips
that well help me loose Weight like crazy
btw I'm 5'6 ft
means 172cm
thanks

I'm pretty active I'm not that of kids( I'm 15) that will just sit all day
I love to do crunches and dace around I love walking on the treadmill machine but I can't run alot because it's annoying to me

Please don't post things like
it's impossible
you can't
or cut sumthin
or surgery
pills ect

Anything is possible