Any tips helpin me loosin 10-20 pounds in two weeks?

Okay so I weight 154 pounds and I wanna loose ten to twenty pounds for about two weeks, i already eat healthy food try to avoid any red meat and just eat white meat n healthy stuff I just can't resist cheetos spicy cheese it's just my fav I eat like 4 small chips( bags) a week I know it's a shame bit I'm addicted to it

so Im willing to workout for two hours a day but but a break n like every 30 Minutes or sumthin

so got any tips

that well help me loose Weight like crazy

btw I'm 5'6 ft

means 172cm

thanks

I'm pretty active I'm not that of kids( I'm 15) that will just sit all day

I love to do crunches and dace around I love walking on the treadmill machine but I can't run alot because it's annoying to me

Please don't post things like

it's impossible

you can't

or cut sumthin

or surgery

pills ect

Anything is possible

Favorite Answer

It is not healthy to lose that much in two weeks. It is recommended to lose 2 pounds per week for healthy weightloss. The special "miracle diets" may seem like they work, but they bring a lot of negative health effects later. Sometimes you lose a lot of water in your body from them and once you start eating again, your weight is back to the previous hights. Some also make you gain weight after you are done with them.

The answer is that it's very possible and that there are several ways in which you can do this. You can either reduce your calorie intake, raise the level of your exercise routines, or do a combination of both. You need to be careful to choose a weight loss process which will make it easy for you to maintain this impressive weight loss for a long time.

1. You can spend 2 weeks in intensive aerobic and strength exercise. This will require you to spend more than an hour each day working out. I don't mean taking a stroll. I mean intensive cardio routines such as running, rowing, cycling, swimming, or hiking. The more intense the better. Be aware that if you're not physically fit you may injure yourself by suddenly taking on a large dose of exercise. Choose a reliable fitness plan which will instruct you on how to not go over board.

2. You can use a detox based diet which will cleanse your body and get it to drop a lot of weight fast. But be aware that this will be mostly liquid weight, so that it may not last for a long time.

3. You can use a weight loss plan which is based on Calorie Shifting. This is a weight loss method in which you manipulate your metabolism to remain running high and burning fat at a rapid pace. This is done by constantly changing what you eat so that your metabolism is fooled to believe that you're not even dieting. The primary Calorie Shifting diet, Fat Loss 4 Idiots, can get you to lose 9 pounds in 11 days.

You should remember that losing 10 pounds in 2 weeks requires a firm commitment on your part. You should also know that you'll need to work hard to keep the weight off in the future. Choose a diet plan which is reasonable, doesn't starve you, and is easy to stick to for a long time.

run 5 percent of a marathon at a 10 minute mile pace

satisfy your sweet tooth by swapping two reese s peanut butter cups for one mini

If you're looking to burn that much fast that fast, all of the above mentioned will do the job, pills will definitely leverage the effect though. Proactol seems to be the best in my experience, but anything would help.

• Darla

Eat a diet filled with all natural healthy whole foods

water wieght is the easiest to loose, cutting out as much salt as you cant will cut the ammount of water your body retains and you can kinda "deflate" thats the main reason many people loose so much the first couple weeks of dieting, me personally it knocks off 5 pounds

ride him like a cow girl for 26 minutes straddling requires more calorie burning leg work

play beach volleyball for 13 minutes

waist dance to the radio or tap out a beat on the steering wheel while driving