Shows or movies like Jericho?

I recently watched both seasons of Jericho, and I fell in love. I was really disappointed to learn that there wasn't a third season. Someone suggested Jeremiah and I am going to start watching that as well, but I would like a list of apocalyptic and post apocalyptic movies and TV shows. If you have any suggestions I would greatly appreciate it.

• Rose D
    Favorite Answer

There's a BBC series called Survivors that you might like. It's about a group of people who survive after a plague wipes out something like 99% of the population. It's actually a remake of a series from the 1970s or so. The Last train is another (older) British series set in a post-apocalyptic world. And beginning in August AMC is reportedly going to be airing The Walking Dead, based upon the comic book of the same name.

Revolution - NBC

Falling Skies -TNT

Walking Dead - AMC

The 100 - CW

The Last Ship - TNT, will start this summer