Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Shows or movies like Jericho?

I recently watched both seasons of Jericho, and I fell in love. I was really disappointed to learn that there wasn't a third season. Someone suggested Jeremiah and I am going to start watching that as well, but I would like a list of apocalyptic and post apocalyptic movies and TV shows. If you have any suggestions I would greatly appreciate it.

2 Answers

Relevance
  • Rose D
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

There's a BBC series called Survivors that you might like. It's about a group of people who survive after a plague wipes out something like 99% of the population. It's actually a remake of a series from the 1970s or so. The Last train is another (older) British series set in a post-apocalyptic world. And beginning in August AMC is reportedly going to be airing The Walking Dead, based upon the comic book of the same name.

• 7 years ago

Revolution - NBC

Falling Skies -TNT

Walking Dead - AMC

The 100 - CW

The Last Ship - TNT, will start this summer

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.