Pandemic Survey: So..What are the World Health Organisation going to do?

if its really World Cup fever.....

Can we all be innocculated against it.....

12 Answers

Relevance
  • 10 years ago
    Best Answer

Too late we've all been infected aaaaaaaaaaagggggggggghhhhhhh :)

• 3 years ago

Source(s): Get Paid for Surveys http://givitry.info/TakeSurveysForCash
  • Faith
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

I would guess $5.27 lol. The great planet killer, killed 16455. 36,000 Americans die on average per year from seasonal flu. It scares me the liberals on here are so blind that they do not see this as what it really is. I knew it was a giant money maker and stopped worring, when our hospital was told by the CDC that all tests that tested positive for Influenza A virus, would be classified as H1N1. For the stupid, wiki search "influenza A". We scared more people that Rosie O'Donnell in a 2 piece bathing suit. All because the CDC didn't test the samples beyond the general classification of general seasonal flu, to keep the drug companies in money. Didn't you wonder why all the medical people on the news was complaining about the panic they were putting people in for no good reason.

• 10 years ago

Yeah i hear ya...we went into 3 different places today and soccer was playing on the TV's at each place, and i finally asked "My gosh are we in Europe?" And my husband said "It's the World Cup" and i was like "OK....And?" lol I obviously know nothing about soccer...

Source(s): ~Pru
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 10 years ago

lmao @ you NR , i will try to stay away from those that have the fever as i hate to watch football ! i wish someone would explain it properly then i might be able to watch it

• poppy1
    Lv 7
    10 years ago

Hi Midnight Rider,

Blowing your own horn it's okay..

Your Friend,

poppy1

Source(s): Little1
  • Anonymous
    10 years ago

I'm immune, it's Wimbledon fever I get :)

• 10 years ago

No Midnight. lol Let it run it's natural course, it's only once every four years.

• 10 years ago

I already am mate..Its all a bit over my old head

• D
    Lv 7
    10 years ago

No need. I wont be watching.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.