Ramadan ~ Can the existence of a God be proven without using religious evidence?

Without using Religious evidence such as the Qur'aan, Bible or Torah?

Update:

@ Yoma: Just love ♡: But what about Aristotle's philosophical concept? Of the 'unmoved mover'?

Update 2:

@Zk (lol, I was about to type your name): There are other theories to how the universe came into being. May not be accurate... for the moment but maybe in the future, scientist will find some real evidence.

Update 3:

@ Yoma: Just love ♡: It's just a concept that goes around "if everything is created God shoulda been created by something higher".

Update 4:

LOL @ Faith's answer!!! hahahaha I did GCSE religious studies :P i know all those theories xD

Update 5:

:'( @ faith! i wanted to give it to the user above u! urrrrghhhh fine :(

13 Answers

Relevance
  • 10 years ago
    Best Answer

William Paley's Watch

Isaac Newton's thumb

The First Cause Argument

Look 'em up :)

Source(s): Well erm I thought your spec may not have covered those lmao ;) Give me BA I answered your question properly but you knew it already [not my fault! :@] :P...I still typed and wasted energy and effort just to help you... You better! I don't like Somber he's on my block list :P
  • 10 years ago

No. We cannot prove concept of God if we do not first have the concept.

Evidence is not the same thing as proving something for it can be interpreted in different ways. Allah tells us in holy books that we must believe on faith.

Allah shows us signs, but even those signs ultimately can be interpreted in fantastical ways to negate idea that Allah exists. Many do it all the time.

• 10 years ago

You need to do work while able to see , that is the sun from God Allah .

You need to remember while has focus to do that , the night from Allah .

The degrees of the weather of life and the balance between nitrogen and oxygen to suit humanity .

The only creatures that dominate the earth , are not , lions.

and this one to prove it without doubts :

Take a shower , don't do something after it and while it is night , say

Allahoma , I am in need to you please show me a sign that there is no God Else you .

• 10 years ago

Technically, no, since to have faith means to believe without evidence.

Evidence currently points to the universe being a natural thing, nothing divine.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    10 years ago

Of course! One of them is: Who do u think created the complex human system of development inside the womb, growing up and old age and who created this world, the animals and the humans that dwell here..

Long time eh Safi..!

A Dude! =P (Zk)

U r right! There r other references but I answered according to my personal opinion as we (my friends and I) used this to help one of my friend who accepted Atheism and then reverted back to Islam..

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

Even science says there's a creator,

"If the universe has a beginning,there Must be a maker."

The question is, what kind of being designed our universe; is he a nice guy who loves people or is he a cruel guy who tells people to kill in his name?

• 10 years ago

No- simply saying something needs a creator to be created doesn't prove the existence of god. In fact.. that statement just contradicts the existence of god. If EVERYTHING needs a creator then who created god? If god doesn't need a creator, the having a creator is not necessary for something to exist. It all leads us back to square one.

Edit: I haven't heard about that before. I feel stupid admitting it... but I'm reading about it online and well, I don't understand it. I should ask my philosophy teacher to explain It. :D

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

Yes, look at the world around you. Amazing things like this don't just happen by chance.

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

Not to someone who does not beleive. Science does not prove or disprove the existence of God. Religion is about faith and not about evidence.

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

3 words can prove it.

Creation Neccessitates Creator

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.