why do african americans............?

pick there nose in public? why do they do that?

Favorite Answer

I haven't seen anyone do that except in cars. All people do stuff in cars they wouldn't do in public. I guess because they are by themselves they think no none can see them even though they are surrounded by windows.

Why do white Americans pick their nose and eat the boogers in public?

Why do white Americans blow their nose and then wipe the tissue or handkerchief all over their face?

Almost forgot. some white Americans just just throw that bottom lip up over that nose for a quick snack.

http://to55er.files.wordpress.com/2009/05/gurning....

>?<

• Boring

Actually it might be smart, they just need to start eating it too. A scientific study showed kids that picked their nose and ate it had a higher immunity against bacteria and viruses when they got older. Your nose acts as a filter and by putting the small amounts of bacteria in your system helps you body work up an immunity.

umm...I've never seen that. The only time I've seen people pick in public they're usually kids of all races

Are you that lonely that you have to go around watching black people? You need serious help

Stop talking now, Cletus.

you have nothing better in your life to do than hide behind a computer and insult people...go get laid...oh you lack in that skill

You mad because your white girlfriend left you very a black man.

why do european americans ruin everything they can get their hands on?

hmmmmmmmm...sounds like stupid lie to me

oh really billy bob? are u sure about that?