GIRLS ONLY - do u wear bras or underwear when u sleep?

i always wear underwear in bed, but im not sure if i shud wear a bra? my bras are really uncompfy

but when it comes to sleepovers shud i wear a bra?

and why do my friends all hate the padding in swimwear and bras?

i love it! haha,, well i dont mind it.. coz like wen u get erect nipple they wont show thru the bikini or shirt...

whats ur opinion?

Best Answer

What i do is i wear underwear lol but i wear my bra unhooked to stop anyone seeing the erect nipple stuff lol

If you wear a bra hooked on in night it stops tissue being produced and could ultimately lead to breast cancer, so i suggest no bra or unhooked like me. :)

Good Luck x

Girls Sleeping In Underwear

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

i love it! haha,, well i dont mind it.. coz like wen u get erect nipple they...

Source(s): girls wear bras underwear sleep: https://biturl.im/9iyOq

Wearing a bra in bed is actually bad for you.

I only wear undies and a tank top/tshirt to be or sleep overs. I mean at sleepovers if its only just girls who cares. It's not like their junk is different, haha

Just wear w/e you feel comfortable in.

Swimming, I don't know. I love padded swimming bras for the same reason as you do, haha

Everyone's entitled to their own opinion :) you could ask them what they like about non-padded bras.

Sometimes, I just wear undies to bed, other timess if Im wearing PJ bottoms, I might not.

I don't wear bras to bed, unless I'm at a sleepover.

I love padding in swim wear and bra's :)

Source(s): Me :D

i wear underwear to bed sometimes. it doesnt really matter. your fine either way. but you shouldnt wear a bra to sleep. i never do. sleepovers... you can buy a sports bra and wear that. make sure it isnt to small though, or it will be the same as wearing a bra. im not sure about padding in swimwear, it never bothers me or any of my friends. they might not like it because when you wash it the padding moves and you have to readjust it all the time. but i would deffinantly not wear a bra to sleep, sports bras are your best option.

I can't understand why anyone would wear a bra while they are sleeping. It won't do any harm but not very comfortable.

If you cannot go braless at a sleepover, try wearing one and only taking it off when you actually go to sleep. Or only wear one at sleepovers rather than every day.

• Linda

Most of the time I wear my panties. Sometimes I wear a sports bra. It's important to wear a bra to prevent sagging. But I don't have that problem since I had breast reduction and sometimes the bras irritate my scars. 2D

Ooops.. I've been sleeping with a bra too!

I would take it off from now, it's a lot more comfortable.

Secondly at sleep overs, just wear a cami and a loose t-shirt if you don't want your nipple to show through.

And as for bikinis, what's wrong with the padding? If you're breast are large, or not even, you're going to love it when you're older. It gives support and prevents seeing the nipple, which is actually embaressing. I wouldn't understand why someone would hate that, its really comfortable. :D.

don't wear bras to sleep in, they stunt yor boobs growth. AND are very uncomfortable. Yeah padding is good, why on earth would people hate padding, it's just padding to give the item, whether it be a bra or bikini, a better shape to it! Anyone who 'hates' padding has got some random issues! Lol go for whatever the hell you want to.

Don't wear a bra during the night. It has been medically proven that wearing the tight bras for all the day long can cause breast cancer. Leave ur breasts alone atleast while at night and let them breathe..