Have you ever gotten into a fight/shouting match with a fan from the other team while at the Ballpark?

Favorite Answer

Sort of. I was a little ten year old girl at a Dbacks/Dodgers game sitting behind the Dodger's dugout. Of course, after my team would score I would cheer (well let's be honest, I would scream at the top of my lungs, and I have a piercing scream) So it was just me and my other friend who was also a little ten year old girl and this fifty year old guy dressed in his Dodger blue, who had been drinking and acting... well drunk all night, turns around and tells me if I open my mouth one more time that he'd call security. I screamed, he called security, but of course they took my side and they told him to stop harassing me :)

It's not "invading", but rather visiting a baseball stadium just to enjoy a game featuring their favorite baseball team! No fanbase can prohibit fans of other teams from entering their ballpark because those people that think like that are not "diehards", but "wannabes", "fake fans" and "bandwagoners"..... Network Associates Coliseum, or "Fenway Park West" has A's fans acting the same way like the own the ballpark, which is ridiculous because they never built it or had their name on the cornerstone..... I ignore those "fake fans" and enjoy the game like it should be enjoyed..... Without listening to "bandwagoners" trying to say I'm an "invader". They don't belong watching baseball or any professional sport in any case.

It was game 1 of the 2004 ALDS and I was in Southern California and got invited to the Red Sox-Angels game by a banker who had gotten a hold of the bank's season tickets for the game. In the first inning Manny hit a double down the left field line right over the bag and Papi drove him in on a bloop single. I stood up and cheered. Someone hit me in the back of the head with a peanut. I said nothing. In the fourth Kevin Millar hit a two run homer and I stood up and yelled "Awright Kevin." I got hit with 3 or 4 peanuts. I turned around but no one met my stare. Later in the fourth Manny hit a three run home run. I turned around and bowed while being pelted with dozens of peanuts. When my hosts left in the 7th, I moved to find some Red Sox fans for safety.

• No, but I've seen it happen with others. It's usually a fan of another team that comes into Miller Park and thinks that he's cool shouting out how "so and so" sucks and shouting over the crowd to try to get to the player.

There are enough people who take care of that so I don't have to. Lack of respect and complete idiocy, I mean have some brains in your head. That kind of thing isn't going to fly.

Nope. I went to my first Yankees/Red Sox game earlier this season and there were a couple fights broken out in in the stands by Yankee fans, but they quieted down when everyone started yelling "Yankees Suck!" lol. I would really have to bite my tongue if a Yankee fan around me made a stupid comment about the Red Sox because I have trouble keeping my mouth shut at times like that but I'd never initiate a fight with anyone - that's stupid and dangerous. Keep it light-hearted =)

Nope. I'm not like that. Plus, who would want to argue with a Pirates fan? It's like a Lakers fan getting into a shouting match with a Nets fan.

No, I have never been to a baseball game in my entire life of 66 years.

But a spectator at basketball game threw a beer in Detroit once that led to a major brawl, mostly but still not quite sorted out as far as I know, never been to one of them either, nor to a hockey game.

All out of my price range.

I do not like crowds, so do not send me a ticket, thank you.

However, I like a VERY LOUD horn to honk back with while biking.

Flying and sailing are even better, peace w/o confrontation.

Yes.My son's best friend is a Cubs fan.Mark deRosa was his favorite and while he was playing with the Indians,the kid bought a DeRosa jersey.We went to a White Sox-Indians game and some clown was giving him grief over the jersey.I called the guy out and he was nervous enough to call security.The funny thing is that my kid is 6'8" and about 275.He could have kicked that guys a$$ anytime he wanted to.He just didn't .He thanked me for sticking up for him,though.I was glad to do it.The other guy was a total stroke.

• Mr.B

No. I've been tempted, for sure, but I always figure I'll look just as stupid as the guy I'm getting mad at. It usually doesn't last long, security at Safeco is quick to talk to/remove if necessary any fans getting too unruly.

I have with a couple of Phillies' fans, and actually in Philadelphia too. They got up and changed their seats.

(you never start a fight you can't win)

Source(s): Mets' fan...