Need Help With my Pokemon HG/SS Wi-Fi Team?

If you have any suggestions please do, I'm kind of a noob :D

Clefable - Thunderbolt, Flamethrower, Minimize, Moonlight

Dragonite - Dragon Dance, Earthquake, Hidden Power (Flying), Thunderbolt

Espeon - Psyhcic, Morning Glory, Hidden Power (Fire), Sunny Day

Umbreon - Toxic, Curse (Stat Boost, not Ghost type one), Wish, Mean Look

Articuno - Reflect, Substitute, Roost, Ice Beam

Crobat - Shadow Ball, Cross Poison, Hidden Power (ground), Brave Bird

• Kirby
    Favorite Answer

Clefable: hate to tell you but minimize is illegal in wifi battles sorry. Just go for and ice beam

Dragonite: very odd dragonite set. Dragon dance increases its attack and speed yet you only have 1 physical attack. I suggest you switch hidden power and thunderbolt for dragon claw and extreme speed

Espeon: I don't even know what moring Glory is sadly but I have seen espeon enough in battle to know thats not a good idea. Just go for signal beam and shadow ball in place of that and sunny day.

Umbreon: I fail to understand you reasoning behind curse. If you want to toxic stall switch curse for protect and if you want to tank switch another move for payback.

ok here's what i would do! I would have a Tank in there So that you have something to switch to i your pokemon is really weak to whats out at the time.

Umbreon- good moveset you just need to replace mean look with something different

Articuno- Needs one more attack. I say get rid of substitute and give it mabe a flying attack.

Everything else looks good to me

Source(s): Love to battle pokemon wi-fi matchs. have a great online record