Can i do this on a loan? Pleeease help.?

My husband has bad credit and i have none with and fha loan they say they'll give you a loan with no credit history BUT im unemployed BUT we file jiontly is their a way i could get it in my name and use our taxes the money my husband made that we filed for or will that not work? It state on the taxes im a homemaker.

My husband is self employed NO paystubs and he got 2 loans a few years ago.

"they" is the fha website

• wizjp
    Best Answer

uh..you have no credit and no verifyable income.

FHA isn't lending you money to buy a home; and anyone who offers is a crook trying to steal from you

Who is this mysterious "they" who claims to give you a loan with no history? Ain't gonna happen. An FHA loan needs both parties to have 620 scores or better and a 4-5% minimum down.

Being unemployed is an automatic deal-breaker.

We offer our Loans to our clients In USD($), GBP(£) Euro(€) or ($) Singapore Dollars and in the following categories.

Auto ,Mortgage ,Business ,Personal ,Real Estate Loan.

Contact us for more information with the Contact below,

Loan Agent: Lim Koh

Email: limloansfirm23@yahoo.com

Thank you for your response.

Yours Faithfully,

Lim Koh(C.E.O).

LIM LOANS FIRM.

If you don't work, you have no income to qualify for a mortgage with. You will be required to show pay stubs to prove income (in addition to the tax return) and since you don't work, you obviously have no pay stubs.