Khatoon-e- Jannat Hazrat Fatima Radi Allahu anha?

Hazrat Hudhaifah Radi Allahu anhu narrates that the Noble Prophet Salla Allahu 'alayhi wa Sallam said, “There is an angel who before tonight had never come down to earth, asked permission from his Lord to offer salam (salutations) to me and to deliver the good news to me that Fatimah Radi Allahu anha is the... show more Hazrat Hudhaifah Radi Allahu anhu narrates that the Noble Prophet Salla Allahu 'alayhi wa Sallam said, “There is an angel who before tonight had never come down to earth, asked permission from his Lord to offer salam (salutations) to me and to deliver the good news to me that Fatimah Radi Allahu anha is the leader of all women of Paradise and Hazrat Hasan Radi Allahu anhu and Hazrat Husain Radi Allahu anhu are the leaders of all the youngsters in Paradise.

Hazrat Abu Ayyub Ansari Radi Allahu anhu narrates that Noble Prophet Salla Allahu 'alayhi wa Sallam said, “On the Day of Judgement an announcer from the depths of the Throne will announce, ‘Oh people! Bow your heads and lower your gazes so that Fatimah daughter of Muhammad can cross the Bridge ( sira t).’ She will pass in the company of seventy thousand servants from the hur-ul-in ( superior female servants in Paradise) who will be like flashes of lightning."
4 answers