Ace v. Iceman aka the make or break..who's ur pick?

I cant really say with this one..I mean Chuck has been knocked out by two different fighters recently(maybe more..Rashad & Rampage)..the only person to really stop Rich and messup his flow is Da Spida Anderson Silva.

I would say if Chuck fights like old school Chuck it's his fight but if he gets in there all out of shape etc. Rich is gonna knock him out..i say this fight is either KO, TKO or Decision.

Best Answer

Chuck won't be out of shape for this fight, he is in the best shape of his career. I think that Chuck is going to destroy Franklin. Franklin will put up more of a fight than Tito, but he still won't be able to take Chuck down...and if the fight stays standing, Rich is going to sleep. I think that this is a pretty decent match up for Chuck, not as good as Tito, but he should do very well. I think that this long period of time off is exactly what he needed. Who knows, maybe he will come to UFC 115 as a new man and make another run at the title. I think Liddell has a lot more fight left in him than people think...

Source(s): Myself

Chuck is in the best shape hes ever been in so i dont think that will be a problem. Franklin is giving up 10 pounds to chuck and i think chuck gets a lucky punch off first. I say Chuck wins by TKO in early second round.

Chuck looked ripped on the Ultimate Fighter. So, if Chuck lands one of his looping rights, it will be a quick night for Franklin. If Chuck doesn't get his opportunity to pound on Ace, Rich will win the fight. To win, Rich needs to pick Chuck apart, maybe take him down a few times. If Ace does that (i think he will), he WILL defeat Chuck "The Iceman" Liddel.

MY OFFICIAL PICK: Rich "Ace" Franklin by unanimous decision.

I think the Iceman will catch lightning in a bottle one last time and get the KO victory tomorrow night. He wants it and NEEDS it more than Franklin does, despite the fact that Franklin is probably a better and more complete fighter. I'll take Liddell.

Source(s): http://www.sportbooksreview.com/ufc-115-picks.html - UFC 115 Underdog picks

Chuck will KO Franklin. He has looked shredded in recent training pictures, I think the 14 month layoff did him well.

I think the safe pick is probably Franklin by Unanimous Decision. I sure would like to see Lidell KO him though.

lol have you seen Chuck.. http://bleacherreport.com/articles/403599-ufc-115-...

my money is on the Iceman TKO or Decision...