Would you drink a tall warm glass of spoiled milk if it meant that one starving person would get a meal?

• Me
    Best Answer

I would if that was the only way for the starving person to get a meal. I wouldn't like it, but I woould do it

Sure. But shoudn't I instead give the milk to the starving person before it spoils so that it is of utility; obviously if I let it spoil I woudnl't need it much, and the starving person would appreciate it more.

I would absolutely do it! It would suck and you'd probably puke but imagine how good you'd feel to know that you helped someone. Would you eat a rotting piece of chicken out of a dumpster to get one starving person a meal?

As long as I was allowed to throw up after every gulp. I know for a fact I wouldn't be able to keep it down.

Source(s): Way to ruin my breakfast, Ces. lol
  • ?

It might make you vomit but you'll be okay. I noticed my milk went off this morning in my coffee. I blame the stupid heat.

No, I'm allergic to milk.

Yes, at least it's warm =)(so it won't taste icky and the sourwery so much)

I might try, but I don't think I physically could.

Besides..... ONE meal? ...Big whoop.

• Texas

I'd probably try and fail.

No, I wouldn't.