Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthWomen's Health · 1 decade ago

why does my vagina smell like onions?

I dont have sex and I just noticed it smelling like this for about a week now! before and after my period. The only thing I can think of is that I've been eating this new chick fil a sauce but im not sure if it contains garlic or onions. IDK what this may be can someone PLEASE help!

Favorite Answer

I am a nurse and often times women come in for a gyn problems and smell of onions.. the docs usually tell them to use better hygiene. I don't know if that is the case with you, but the weather is starting to heat up and if you are over weight, that area will start to smell if not kept clean... or it's the new product you have been eating..... I don't mean to be offensive, it's just the truth of what I have experienced at work.

Source(s): nurse
  • mandi

Vagina Smell Like Onion

2

Source(s): Eliminate Yeast Infection Fast - http://YeastCure.trustdd.com/?nTCb

Onion Smelling Discharge

When some women habdle or ear strong foods such as garlic or onions their vagina starts to smell like them. Its normal. Try drinking fruit juice or eating pineapples. What they say is true what a woman eats effecta the scent and taste of her vagina.

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

why does my vagina smell like onions?

Source(s): vagina smell onions: https://biturl.im/fYQYH

I had the amonia & onion smells after going to the dr. And hearing i was fine...i switched my bar soap to liquid soap..also i started wearing deodorant Panty liners,&drinking at least 6 to 8 bottles of water a day

Source(s): No one

I hear some men joke that whatever a woman eats something, that their vagina tastes like what they eat. But I don't think that's the case, go and see your gyno about this, it might be an infection.

Definitely go see a doctor honey, it could be the result of a variety of infections.

If not treated those infections can lead to permanent damage.

Don't be scared to see a doctor.

The truth is, all they'll probably do is make you pee in a cup.

(: No worries hm? Just go see someone.

My Yeast Infection Cured : http://YeastCured.uzaev.com/?ZhoT