promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthWomen's Health · 1 decade ago

why does my vagina smell like onions?

I dont have sex and I just noticed it smelling like this for about a week now! before and after my period. The only thing I can think of is that I've been eating this new chick fil a sauce but im not sure if it contains garlic or onions. IDK what this may be can someone PLEASE help!

36 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I am a nurse and often times women come in for a gyn problems and smell of onions.. the docs usually tell them to use better hygiene. I don't know if that is the case with you, but the weather is starting to heat up and if you are over weight, that area will start to smell if not kept clean... or it's the new product you have been eating..... I don't mean to be offensive, it's just the truth of what I have experienced at work.

Source(s): nurse
    • Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • mandi
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

Vagina Smell Like Onion

• 4 years ago

Source(s): Eliminate Yeast Infection Fast - http://YeastCure.trustdd.com/?nTCb
  • 4 years ago

Onion Smelling Discharge

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 6 years ago

When some women habdle or ear strong foods such as garlic or onions their vagina starts to smell like them. Its normal. Try drinking fruit juice or eating pineapples. What they say is true what a woman eats effecta the scent and taste of her vagina.

• 5 years ago

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

why does my vagina smell like onions?

I dont have sex and I just noticed it smelling like this for about a week now! before and after my period. The only thing I can think of is that I've been eating this new chick fil a sauce but im not sure if it contains garlic or onions. IDK what this may be can someone PLEASE help!

Source(s): vagina smell onions: https://biturl.im/fYQYH
  • 5 years ago

I had the amonia & onion smells after going to the dr. And hearing i was fine...i switched my bar soap to liquid soap..also i started wearing deodorant Panty liners,&drinking at least 6 to 8 bottles of water a day

Source(s): No one
  • 1 decade ago

I hear some men joke that whatever a woman eats something, that their vagina tastes like what they eat. But I don't think that's the case, go and see your gyno about this, it might be an infection.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Definitely go see a doctor honey, it could be the result of a variety of infections.

If not treated those infections can lead to permanent damage.

Don't be scared to see a doctor.

The truth is, all they'll probably do is make you pee in a cup.

(: No worries hm? Just go see someone.

• 4 years ago

My Yeast Infection Cured : http://YeastCured.uzaev.com/?ZhoT

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.