Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentLaw & Ethics · 10 years ago

Is it illegal to post nude pictures of someone on the internet?

ok im 18 and want to post the naked pictures that my ex gf posed to.

before you call me an a**hole, you have to understand that she used me and then told everyone things about me that i didn't want anyone to know about.

anyway i want to go on craigslist and post the pictures of her and pretend to be her and say something like "I'm lonely and need company. I will be available any time and if you cannot come over then call me" along with her address and telephone number.

I'm scared that I could go to jail for this but I figure that if i deny the whole thing including that I had the pictures on my phone, that I can't get in trouble

How much trouble could I be looking at though if god forbid she takes me to court and the judge doesn't believe me?

Favorite Answer

That's illegal, especially if she was under 18 when the photos were taken. If she has never legally signed over the photos to your possession, then you cannot just do what you want with them.

You could do it anyway. But please, do NOT post her address. Someone could go rape and murder her. I know you are mad and say she "used you", but somebody using you is not worth killing them over. Grow up please. If you have to do this, just post her phone number so she gets some creepy phone calls. If you really wanted to get back at her though, email the pics to her parents so they see what she is doing in her spare time and perhaps they will limit her freedom.

2

Source(s): Watch Hot Girl Alone : http://CamGz.com/?SouL
  • maher

Post Nude Pictures

• Teresa

WELLLL If he goes to international waters or maybe a different country where they have more lenient laws about child porn he could probably post them. He probably wouldn't be able to get back into the United States though.... It is HIGHLY illegal in the United States and many other countries but there are countries that have no laws about it.

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

anyway i want to go on craigslist and post the pictures of her and...

Source(s): illegal post nude pictures internet: https://shortly.im/qbSCu

It is very illegal. Not only are you posing as her, you are posting pictures that were never intended for public viewing without her consent. She could sue big time, plus, if any harm would come to her because of your posting on craigslist, you could be arrested as an accessory.

Source(s): Former law student.
  • Bryan

1. It is very illegal.

2. If you do post those pics you are likely to be caught.

3. Assuming you are in the US, you can be charged with a federal crime and go to prison.

4. It is ok to be mad at your ex. It is not ok to break the law to get revenge. Besides, who would have the last laugh of you got shipped to prison?

Source(s): 20 years corrections.

It is illegal unless it is painted by somebody with a French, Italian or Dutch name . Then it is art and may be shown to the kiddies at the museum. Go figure.

Yes it IS illegal, you could be charged with causing "pain and suffering"

Even if she did all that to you, that is not considered illegal, but your actions are.

It is also a severe breach of privacy!

If you do you can go to jail and you can get ****** hard by the law i had a girl just like that ...

My best advice tell your friends what a ******* whore she is and show them the pictures let word travel dont get thrown in jail over that *****