Egypt: Does it happen to you that your Questions don't appear?

@ Coffee beans: la2 kda b2a ma2soda :O. bmnasbt enk 3rfa al 7adsa , What do u think? f3ln zobat mskoh mwtoh wla de fabrka we 5las wel wld mat bsbb 7aga tanya?

@ coffe: I know :( , Rbna yr7mo we ysbr ahlo , thats why I warned of offensive pics

@ Coffee beans: bas "alshorok" "almasry al youm" and "alyoum alsba3"'s websites.

• Medic
    Favorite Answer

Wade7 en el rayes loh ma3aref fe Y!A...Ana batkallem 3an el rayes 3omar 7arb taba3an.

Invisible Q: I had the same problem also my answers too so what i do is:

Open Internet Explorer >

Go to Tools >

Internet Options

and Delete the Browser history as Yahoo answer cashing and doesn't refresh i don't know why it's like this but anyway it work normal.

• simon

Sometimes I post a question and find I have lost 10 points! I then look at my questions and find that 2 copies have been posted at the same time. One of them is half missing and the other complete. Weird.

hey i published the same question and it didnt show either.....

but i deleted the question bc elmanzar sa3b awi awi awi

here it is and read the comments this one i liked in particular

يا جماعة اهدؤا من فضلكم لا تتسرعوا فى ردودكم قبل معرفة الحقيقة كاملة ولا تنسوا اننا قبل ذلك ذهبنا وراء وسائل الاعلام المغرضة فى موضوع مباراة مصر والجزائر واقهمونا اننا المظلومين وفى الاخر اكتشفنا اننا كنا المخطئين

and this one

الحمدلله ان اخوه معاه جواز امريكي..يمكن يعرف يجيب حق اخوه..وهو ده العسل الاسود يا مبارك

TUNELESS----was this mentioned in any public newspaper?

yea it happens alot in that section , and that's why many of us add any random detail so that it makes sure in many times to show the question being asked. ....try it sometimes.