Epic multiplayer game for PS2?

Does any one know a cool multiplayer game for me and my brother? He likes Dynasty Warriors, Star Wars, and Mortal Kombat. I like more shooting games like Star Wars Battle frontier 2. my little brother is 8 so no sex, but he's okay with gory stuff.

Favorite Answer

My favourite offline multiplayer game on the PS2 is 007: Night Fire, great game and you can use bots, its rated Teen. Another really great game is War of the Monsters, its a fighting game where everybody picks a monster and you just run around a city beating the crap out of each other, and using cool super attacks and such. Both are well worth your time!!!

ANY PS3 will play PS1 video games...whether there is a few compatibility themes PS2 video games can purely be performed on the 60GB, 20GB and previous 80GB version of the console (one that grew to become into out on the comparable time because of the fact the 20GB maximum probable have 4 USB ports) regrettably there isn't any longer something that could be performed to the extra moderen fashions to allow them to play the video games because of the fact the hardware that helps this selection grew to become into got rid of. in spite of the incontrovertible fact that the PSN is consistently being as much as date with classic PS1/2 video games which you will acquire regrettably this implies you will ought to pay for them back yet once you bought your unique replica you're able to get the money to purchase it as they often fee around £7 (dunno human beings or different international places costs)

For co-op mulitplayer the best game is Ratchet and Clank Deadlocked

One of my personal favorites is the lesser know justice league heroes

http://www.gamescales.ca/Justice-League-Heroes.htm...