Do award shows live for awkward moments?

I hate watching award shows, they're so uncomfortable

True or False: Tom Cruise, what a creeper!

Best Answer

Yes,I know exactly what you mean lol.

TRUE!!

False: He is very poorly portrayed by the stupid tabloids. You guys should stop buying into their crap. He was VERY funny at the MTV Award shows and seems to be a good person if you got to know him. You don't know him personally, so stop acting like you do, just because you read Star magazine or US weekly or whatever doesn't mean you know him.

I think Award Shows can be awkward during the speeches. When they are shy (like Kristen Stewart) it's very weird, but when they are laid back (like Anna Kendrick) it's awesome.

Yes

yes! I was watching the mtv awards and it felt really awkward when nobody laughed at some of the jokes

i don't care to much about the awards and celebrities but i love the awkward moments.

i was lmao when kanye messed up taylor. i considered it rude honest, but it was hilarious at the moment, and even funnier when people made a big deal about it.

• Katie

False. He kicked @$$ at the MTV movie awards.

• Kady

your display picture is more awkward than if kristen stewart made out with tom cruise and dropped her popcorn trophy.

• Jim G

they are all a bit awkward and can create some bad times - like kanye did

Tom is a creepy guy now

yes, they always seem tense.

TRUE.

Yes... It makes me feel embarrassed for them.

BQ: True