Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Games & RecreationVideo & Online Games · 1 decade ago

The Sims 3, selling baked goods?

Hi! i have the sims 3 Ambitions, and my sim child wants to sell some baked goods. I bought him a table, a child's cooking oven, and made some muffins. Then, I sent him to set up his table, stock it, then tend it. No one bought anything. He sat there all day. He was in the park in Twinbrook. Does anyone know a way to make them sell more muffins and sell them faster?

Thanks for all your help!

Favorite Answer

Try selling muffins in front of your house instead. I had my sim child set up their table kind of next to the mailbox area on a Sunday afternoon and I got a lot of customers right away.

Hope this helps! :)

Sims 3 Bake Sale

I really lik the Sims 3 Ambitions and it is worth getting Traits: Born Saleswoman Eccentric Eco-Friendly Perceptive Savvy Sculptor Jobs: Firefighter(my favorite) Ghost Hunter Doctor(you actually get to vaccinate people) Investigator Architectural Designer Stylist or Self-Employed you also get to invent things sculpt things get tattoos and actually do laundray there are also new places like: Consignment store Salon Junkyard Laundromat Fire Department Hope I helped (: