Dog section. Several fold question?

I AM GOING TO THE VET AT 3:30 Ok, got that out of the way. My Toy Poodle has been acting like she has to throw up since yesterday. Hasn't pooped, but peed twice since. She's been shivering, etc. I first noticed this after having given my dogs haircuts. She throws up a little, and immediately swallows... show more I AM GOING TO THE VET AT 3:30

Ok, got that out of the way. My Toy Poodle has been acting like she has to throw up since yesterday. Hasn't pooped, but peed twice since. She's been shivering, etc. I first noticed this after having given my dogs haircuts. She throws up a little, and immediately swallows it. She also feels hotter than normal, but isn't panting. I'm thinking intestinal blockage. I have no earthly idea what she could have eaten to get stuck.

My first question is do they always do surgery for this? If so, what kind of bill am I looking at?

My second question is should I lie about what she's eating so as to not catch heck for feeding raw? We do feed raw now. I thought about saying kibble and some raw bones.
Update: There's also a chance they won't ask, because the last time I was feeding kibble. This isn't her regular vet.
Update 2: Raw meat doesn't cause ringworm(aka mange), or tapeworms. Dogs on kibble get worms all the time.
Update 3: Doesn't mean the kibble caused them.
11 answers 11