Am i a spoiled brat plz tell me?

does this make me a spoiled brat if it does what can i do to make it stop u have no idea how bad i feel i have my room its purple with peace signs i made my parents put the whole house in marble have my own bathroom made them get me a toilet that has settings for rear cleansing and front cleansing and a... show more does this make me a spoiled brat if it does what can i do to make it stop u have no idea how bad i feel
i have my room its purple with peace signs
i made my parents put the whole house in marble
have my own bathroom made them get me a toilet that has settings for rear cleansing and front cleansing and a dryer
have the ipad
the iphone 3gs im wanting the iphone 4 but im trying to control my self to now want it as much
my laptop is worth 4,000 dollars its an apple
pretty much everything i have is an apple i have a toy poodle and a Mal-shi
2 quaker parrots
3 parakeets
im making my parents transfer me to private school feel bad for that
my clothes is pretty much filled with nordstrum justice some aero hollister Dillard's banana republic and a lot of them are from this designer store in mexico so they r imported i have 34 pairs of shoes all of them from nordstrum except like 10 from justice always have my acrylic nails i do eyebrow threading and im in dane Competition i get to dance with carrie underwood and im mean at my mom A lot and my dad though im really good at school i guess im kinda nice to ppl but if i am plz help me and tell me ow to stop being this way i
2 goldfishes my whole make up line is christian dior
Update: i usually never brag right now im just saying what i have if u can tell me if im a brat i usually never put ppl down im a good person...... i think??