Anonymous
Anonymous asked in 社會與文化語言 · 1 decade ago

急~幫我看這英文生涯規劃的文章有文法錯誤

In the future, I want to be an international trader; therefore, I set short-term goal and long-term goal to reach my destination. I know that to become an international trader, not only have to have a good English skill, but also have a professional knowledge of trade. The first step, I take some trade courses beginning my third year, such as the foreign trade practice and documentation, to learn the international trade procedure, international commercial terms and how to write promotion, inquiry, offer letter. I had learned a great deal with international trade procedure and been into it very much. Also in my forth year, I expect to take an exam for certificate of International Trade technician which held by Council of Labor Affairs and take more trade courses from school. It does can increase me more competitive. The second step, to widen myself knowledge and sight of trade and global view, I have a wide rang of interest in business, I like to read business magazine and some related to business books, , I am a single minded person. So, to become an international trader, I’m not afraid of unpleasant task and I believe, keep going will make success in future.

Rating
  • bull
    Favorite Answer

Goal是可數名詞,所以最好在前面加冠詞a(一個)或後加s成goals(多目標)

not only have to have a good English skill,請勿省略主詞I,否則有讓人誤把to become這個上句的不定詞(當名詞用)拿來當此句的主詞的語病.如果要把to become 拿來當主詞也可以,但請把have改為has

I take some trade courses beginning my third year

如果你已上課了,也就是說你已經是參年級了,請改為

I took some trade courses at the beginning of my third year.

如果你還沒上課,也就是說你還不到參年級,你計劃在參年級時上課,請改為:

I will take some trade courses at the beginning of my third year.

It does can increase me more competitive

這句文法有錯,因為competitive是形容詞不可當increase的受詞,而且通常助動詞只用一個,所以此句有下列改法:

1.It can increase my competitive ability.

2. It makes me more competitive

3.It will make me more competitive.

4.It can make me more competitive.

I have a wide rang of interest in 之rang是錯字請改為range

I am a single minded person. 之single 建議改為simple或humble

I believe, keep going will make success in future 建議改為I believe that keep going will make success in future.比較好.

Source(s): ccrE