Why do Marines have such a big ego problem?

Now as I am browsing online I always come across internet fights of people who "claim" they are Marines and they are tougher then all the other military branches. Why do they continuously insult the Army, Navy, Air Force, Coast Guard, Nat. Guard and even the Navy Seals and Special Forces? I thought boot... show more Now as I am browsing online I always come across internet fights of people who "claim" they are Marines and they are tougher then all the other military branches. Why do they continuously insult the Army, Navy, Air Force, Coast Guard, Nat. Guard and even the Navy Seals and Special Forces? I thought boot camp would knock some sense into them that we are all on the same side but, it does not look that way. This is a ramped problem with the Marine branch of the military. Do real Marines really have a huge ego problem or is this some jealous children in an online fight? Marines are free to answer too. BTW: I am going to Coast Guard training in a few weeks.
Update: I respect all military and police branches and I am glad we all have the chance to serve on the same side, but this question bugs the hell out of me.