do u wanna spend eternal life on earth or in heaven?

some christians say when u die u go to heaven and its supported by the bible but the bible also supports the idea of spending eternity on earth paradise.

also if the bible says that god is going to kill the devil then how are the evil ppl going to spend eternity in hell if its ruler is dead. if god is love then how can he allow torment. my beliefs are totally different but i like to ask questions like this to see what ppl think. and plz don't tell me im going to burn in hell for eternity like in my last question because i will Rofl on u. :)

Best Answer

You raise some very interesting questions that most Christians can't answer. What the Bible teaches and what man teaches about the Bible are two different things. You are right; the Bible does support an eternity in a New Earth. And the Bible does not teach that people go to heaven or hell after they die; the idea of an immortal soul is a pagan concept that Satan has been teaching from day one (he told Eve "you shall not surely die.") The Bible rather teaches that death is a sleep, and the dead will be awakened from their slumber at the second coming of Christ. The Bible also does not teach that the devil is in charge of hell, but that hell was meant for the devil and his demons to die in. The Bible teaches that hell is an event, not a place. Look up the Bible passages and visit the websites listed in my sources. You may be surprised at what you find. God bless! :)

Source(s): Rom. 6:23; 1 Tim. 6:15, 16; Eccl. 9:5, 6; Ps. 146:3, 4; John 11:11-14; Col. 3:4; 1 Cor. 15:51-54; 1 Thess. 4:13-17; John 5:28, 29; Rev. 20:1-10 Rev. 20; 1 Cor. 6:2, 3; Jer. 4:23-26; Rev. 21:1-5; Mal. 4:1; Eze. 28:18, 19 2 Peter 3:13; Isa. 35; 65:17-25; Matt. 5:5; Rev. 21:1-7; 22:1-5; 11:15 http://www.truthaboutdeath.com/ http://www.helltruth.com/ http://www.isheaven4real.com/

Looking at the above answers it amazes me that some people automatically say the bible has contradictions because they don't have an answer.

The bible does say that God will create a new earth and we will have new bodies. If you want to understand what the bible has to say about this I suggest reading the book "Heaven" by Randy Alcorn.

http://www.amazon.com/Heaven-Randy-Alcorn/dp/08423...

As far as Satan being dead, the bible never says that. The bible says that God will throw Satan into the lake of fire, where he will be for all eternity.

Many people focus on God's attribute of love to the exclusion of his sense of holiness and justice. God hates sin and he must punish it if he is just. The fact that we can't understand does not mean that he is less loving. It only means that we can't fathom the ways of God, who is much bigger than us. Although God is just and He will punish sin, He is merciful in that he provides a way of escape through his son, Jesus. All those who put their faith in Jesus will be saved.

of coarse heaven life is so superior.

heaven is a place which a normal person cannot imagine. like a baby cannot imagine life in the world that what is going to happen when he will grown up he do not know the beauty of earth ugly places and also good people and bad.

in heaven u will never feel pain, worry, getting tired etc every thing will available at your thinking speed no dust no tired feeling always fresh. u will never face bad discussion groups only nice and what kind u want. its not a lonely place

for more details read Quraan Bible

• ?

We will have access to both, just as God does.

God is not going to KILL Satan, but throw him into the "Lake of fire" (Hell) for his final, eternal damnation.

A just and loving God MUST allow for eternal punishment and torment, otherwise there would be no TRUE FREE WILL (choice!), would there?

Laugh at me if you choose, but it really won't be a laughing matter when you find out what we Christians have told you is true is TRUE! Hell is nothing to be trifled with.

Forgive others as I have forgiven you.

• J.

Jesus clearly states that after the resurrection we will be like the angels in heaven. Matt 22:30

As for the rest of your paraphrasing the bible, it would help the me if you to cite the passages.

Source(s): Bible

Heaven sounds pretty boring to me. Besides, there would have to be more than one because one person's idea of heaven is different from another, just as we all have our own likes and dislikes here on Earth.

I don't care about any other reward than to be in the presence of God for eternity. The opposite would be hell and I don't fear the fire and brimestone and the like but the complete absence of the spirit of God, what hopelessness that would entails really scares me.

• Callie

I'm going to be put through a wood chipper.

They don't allow millions of pieces of the same person into heaven.

It's a sin!

Eternal life on EARTH. I prefer living on Earth not living in my imagination.

It still baffles me why so many people don't see the many contradictions in the bible. I don't want eternal life. I'm perfectly happy knowing that some day I'll not exist.