Culturally, did GOD put WEED on this earth?

Did God put weed on this earth because he knew life would suck? Thats what my cousin Julio says lol. I think i have to agree with this statement because he said if you take the word marijuana and break it up you get the name Mary/Maria(jesus's mother) from the Mari part and Juan/John (An important apostle).

What do you guys think? I think its a valid argument lol. PS im not a weedhead,

@ REALS: you smoke dont you?

@Reals: impressive, i wish my cousin could do that lol.

• Favorite Answer

Herb is a naturally growing plant so for those that believe in god yes he did.

it is safer than cigarettes and alcohol. there is not one recorded death from the use of marijuana alone and yet it is still illegal.

@the guy that said you have to put chemicals in it to make it stronger you know nothing about growing herb it can be grown completely organically and still have a high level of thc in it. the conditions in which it is grown determine the thc levels not what you put in it.

@Lauren scientists have published studies showing that the cannibinoids in marijuana have caused cancer cells and free radicals to become non-cancerous. the THC has an analgesic aka painkilling effect. it isn't an excuse when it is backed by scientific studies. it's better and safer than being doped up on narcotics like morphine and oxycontin all the time due to pain from cancer and not being able to move around or function properly and is a lot better than having radiation shot into your body.

@OP I used to smoke faithfully everyday when i was in high school I made some of the highest grades in my classes, I graduated on time joined the military for a year and am now in college. i haven't smoked in almost two years by choice.

Wow, what a way to think about it . But it makes sense when you put it like that, but yea truth is, you really can't get the good stuff from natural weed . It's rare that you do though . But if you want some, CALI baby . Lol, I live all the way in GA but one of my homeboys be bringing it to my house parties & stuff .

But anyway, good question . I'm not a pothead though, I've done it 2-3 times but thats all, don't plan on doing it anymore ;]

Hemp makes for a solid solid rope. Is smoking weed a sin? whether that's unlawful. while it turns into lawful and one smokes it to get extreme, then it turns into Sin. we are to have a sober recommendations. seem, God additionally located poppy seeds on earth. Morphine and codeine are criminal, yet only by a prescription from a doctor. To abuse the drug is a Sin.

No. Cancer is natural. So that argument is not valid. I think people use that as an excuse to smoke weed. Now don't get me wrong we should legalize it and make money. Stupid people wanna smoke weed all day might as well get something out of it.

I suppose. If it comes from the ground, and anyone who believes in God and believes that he is the source of all life (both animal and plant), then yes, yes he did.

I'm an agnostic mind you, but it's funny that you mention it.

We named Marijuana, so it really doesnt have to come from God, but a funny coincidense nonetheless.

according to anyone who believes God, yes he did. and he made it naturally grow from the ground, although natural weed is quite crappy. you need to put chemicals to get the real kush

"Did God put weed on this earth because he knew life would suck?"

No.

Humans cause their own suffering,

no the Jewish god did not put weed on this earth

• JohnS

if I was religious Id think life sucked too