Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 10 years ago

If Madonna is a Kabbahlist, does she not believe in Jesus?

13 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    10 years ago
    Favorite Answer

She's not a kabbalist. The Kabbalah Centres do not teach real Kabbalah, and the owner, Philip Gruberger (aka Philip Berg) has been "excommunicated" by the Rabbis for teaching crap and trying to rip people off with "kabbalah water" and red strings.

Madonna was raised Catholic, so she probably does still believe in Jesus.

She hasnt converted to Judaism. Practicing pretend Kabbalah doesnt make a person a Jew, they have to actually go through an Orthodox conversion in order to be a Jew.

EDIT: Kabbalah is not a zionist plot. Kabbalah is not a branch of Judaism. Kabbalah is not sorcery, it is not "of the devil", and it is not "evil witchcraft". It is the deepest spiritual meanings of the Torah.

Source(s): Orthodox Judaism
    • Login to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    10 years ago

Madonna only believes in what is good for Madonna

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

Kabbalah teaches that Jesus is an Avatar not the Living God. Kabbalah is a form of sorcery. And what Jesus and the bible warns us to stay away from. They deny Jesus is the Christ

• Yes, it does.

Kabbhala is a branch of Judaism. Jews do not believe in the divinity of Jesus.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 10 years ago

Yes, she wears the Kabbah red braclet, but she does believe in God.

Afterall, she sings "Like A Prayer"

:)

Source(s): Madonna Fan
  • 10 years ago

Probably not. What ever she believes is more of a concept of popular views of certain Jewish cultish mysticism. What ever she believes in, you can be sure that Jesus has nothing to do with it.

• 10 years ago

Of course not! She's just an Agnostic craving attention in that Cult in the first place and is still a lost soul.

• 10 years ago

No she doesn ot believe in the son of GOD. Kabbahlah is nothing more than evil magic. It is of the devil. Jesus Christ is the son of GOD and hr died for the sins of the world.

• 3 years ago

Maybe some people just care about whether she is going to hell or not. And, she's not looking well. That's it. I just care about her.

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

I don't know much about Kabbalah, Qabalah, Cabalah, (however it's spelled)... But, from what I've heard (hearsay, so I wouldn't put much stock in it) during the middle ages, many people who practiced that mysticism were Christian. (referred to themselves as Christian)... So, it's quite possible she is Jewish now, or maybe she's still Christian. I personally could care less what my entertainers are, religiously.

Source(s): Wanderer
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.