maehew21 asked in SportsFantasy Sports · 10 years ago

Fantasy Baseball 2B and 3B HELP!?

Right now I have Aaron Hill and Jose Lopez at 2B and 3B. Hill is just a fail and Lopez is turning it around. Lopez is 2B and 3B eligible so I need some immediate/possibly long term help at either position. Here are the people I am considering for the pickup. I will not be dropping Hill but stashing him away on my bench in case he decides to turn it around.

3B & 2B

Edwin Encarnacion

Casey Blake

Kevin Kouzmanoff

Jeff Keppinger

Macier Izturis

Freddy Sanchez

Ian Desmond

Or any other players you think may be un owned in a 12 team league.

Best Answer

Well you don't have many awesome options for the time being. I would pick up Kouzmanoff for now, because he is starting to turn around a bit (.400 BAA in last 7). I believe at the moment he is probably the best and most consistent bat you can fine on the waiver wire. Otherwise, Freddy Sanchez, who has been decent for the Giants since his return from the dl.

If Hill doesn't do anything in a week or so, you might consider dropping him. He was an all-star last year, and he has potential, but he needs to turn it around soon.

pick up edwin E

kouzzzz not even close