Relevance
  • Anonymous
    10 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Everything i don't have ha ha;)

• Lori
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

There are many reasons why.... 1) In a place wherein homosexuality is not accepted by the society, attraction between opposite sexes is more favored 2) We lived having the thought that a guy is for a girl and a girl is for a guy.... 3) Stereotypes allows us more to be attracted to the opposite sex.... 4) actually, like what everyone has said... nothing... you see, there are times when you search for that person and boom it does not matter if that person is a he or a she... it does not really matter....

• 10 years ago

I am a girl and I am a teenager so my answer may not interest you but oh wells! I'll give it anyways(:

Personality:

1. Not awkward but not too confident (I think its adorable when a boy is shy around me!)

2. Artistic and creative

3. Sex drive but not pushy (Not that I'm a slut, I just like for a boy to have attraction towards me)

4. Someone who has been through a hard time but has learned and bettered them self from it!

6. Protective over my feelings and health (It is sooo hott when a guy stands up for me!)

7. Interested in what has made me who I am.

8. RESPECTFUL not just to me but to everyone who deserves it (I hate those little gangster boys!)

9. Similar taste in music and style.

10. Able to have a political or controversial conversation

11. NO ARROGANCE OR IGNORANCE! (total turn offs)

12. Ability to let me care for them (not emotionally blocked off)

Physical:

1. ABBS! (it doesn't have to be a six pack but I want something I can see!)

2. Dark longish hair

3. Little boy face, manly body(: Makes him cute and sexy!

4. Deep eyes (preferably blue)

5. His clothes have to show creativity but cannot be too tight or loose or just.. disturbing! haha

That's basically all that I think is attractive. Oh also when a boy calls be 'beautiful' or tells me that I have something unique or something like that I go nuts no matter what he looks like!(:

• 10 years ago

What attracts me to the opposite sex? Well, their looks, obviously (I'm a total sucker for guys with gorgeous eyes and hair)...but...their personality, voice, sense of humor, kindness, etc. are what keeps me hooked :]

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 10 years ago

We( heterosexuals) are programmed genetically to be attracted to the opposite sex . Homosexuals have messed up genetic codes .

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

Nice Legs and Beutiful Eyes

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

It's not that I'm not initially attracted physically to guys, but most times I like them for their personality. I like them for how they act and how they treat me and other people. If they have nice arms and eyes then that's a plus!

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

everything in a good opposite sex :)

• Young age

• Mercer
    Lv 6
    10 years ago

The possible chance of sex and a closer friendship.

The chance for a future together!

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

Body language, gestures, movements and how you make your voice sound.

You could be really risque like almost aggressive sexual

or you could be really flirtatious, laugh a lot, and playfully insult

Source(s): The trait fits your looks and a blonde girl would usually go for the 2nd one Brunettes usually go for the first
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.