Will Harry Reid have to admit the Tea Party has more appeal to voting Americans than he thought?

Favorite Answer

I think that Harry Reid and the bunch are done. The Tea Party movement is not only stronger than they thought it will be the end of liberal lunacy in this country. The real concept that should be taken from Harry Reid's rise and fall is that the American People do not like to be lied to. The American People perceived that Bush lied to them and so they voted out not just Bush but Most Republicans. Now that the Dumbs, I mean Democrats have lied and cheated the American People, the People are rising up and getting rid of them.

It will be interesting to see if The Tea Party movement will cause the Republican and Democratic parties to rethink their strategies. I am waiting for the Independent Conservative Leader to emerge.

Only time will tell whether Harry Reid's tea party supported opponent, Sharron Angle, can unseat him in the election this fall. I know full well that Harry Reid likes the idea of going up against Sharron Angle, but it could very well turn out that in the end he is in over his head. From what I have read about her, Sharron Angle clearly does think outside the box on some issues, but that definitely has the effect of making her candidacy more fascinating, whether one agrees with her positions or not.

Make no mistake about it - Harry Reid is surely one of the most important figures in the Washington, DC political establishment, and that factor, in my view, surely works against him in this election year. The Tea Party movement, like the conservative movement in America in general, is without question far from dead, although a number of "mainstream" media commentators have, out of wishful thinking, attempted to write political obituaries about both.

• bwlobo

Reid must have been shocked, just shocked... how could an insignificant belly-aching twit like a tea party candidate get the Republican nomination.

Now, Dingy Harry will have to be twice as devious in order to win.

Source(s): bwlobo

Harry "genuine sources Scandal" Reid ought to have taken a swig or 2 of Max Baucus's particular mix of Kool help. yet regardless of out Kool help all of us can see Reid's concept of the "magnificent factor for the country" helps although Reid helps and ignoring any who disagree with him.

What are you referring to? Why would he admit that? Were there a lot of tea party propositions that won?

In California last night, prop 13 passed 85% to 15%, which republicans overwhelmingly supported (I'm assuming democrats did too), but so did prop 14, which republicans opposed. So, there's no evidence in my state a tea party movement gained any traction.

Nope.

The people in Nevada will be putting Harry Reid back into office.

No. The Tea Party has little to do with Americans opinions about career politicians. Voter displeasure with elected officials, particularly incumbents, is the greatest reason for upsets in the primaries. We will just have to wait till November to see how the voters feel.

Will Sarah Palin have to admit the Tea Party has less appeal to voting Americans than she thought, or will she disregard the races that teaparty candidates lost and claim total victory?

If were lucky, he'll realize it on his flight out of Washington DC

• Dale

No. A republican won the republican primary wow that's a great accomplishment.