? asked in Pregnancy & ParentingBaby Names · 10 years ago

baby names have a few selections?

Girls:

Peyton Rose

Lily Grace

Sawyer Rae

Riley Louise

Boys:

Jackson James

Freddie Lee

Charlie James

• Lv 7
    Favorite Answer

Girls:

Peyton Rose - I love Peyton. I wish it wasn't so popular though. It's adorable! Rose is a filler; I don't like it.

Lily Grace - No to both. They are both so overused. There will be so many little girls in her class named this.

Sawyer Rae - I love it! Sawyer is absolutely adorable for a little girl. I LOVE IT. I don't really like Rae but it's not that bad.

Riley Louise - Riley is so cute. It's very common but I still like it. Louise is too dated for my taste.

Boys:

Jackson James - It doesn't flow well. Jackson has become so popular these days. I'd never personally use it but I like it. James is boring.

Freddie Lee - No to both!

Charlie James - Charlie is alright but honestly, I like it better for a girl.

There's always going to be negative comments so be sure to go for what you love! :)

Peyton Rose - 10 - Love

Lily Grace - 10 - Love

Sawyer Rae - 9 - Very cute.

Riley Louise - 7 - I love Louise as a middle name. That's cute. Not a fan of Riley though. Just a personal preference. Sawyer Louise would get a 10 too, if that were a combo. I think it's pretty too.

Jackson James - 10 - Very cool

Freddie Lee - 3 - Sorry, don't really like this one. Maybe Frederick Lee with Freddie as a nickname?

Charlie James - 9 - But maybe you should give the option of having a more formal name. Name him Charles James and use Charlie as a nickname?

For the most part, you have done an excellent job with pairing names together. Good luck!

Source(s): Mother of four

Lily Grace

Peyton Rae

Jackson Lee

Freddie James

I like Peyton Rose for a girl and Charlie James for a boy.

Suggestions: Riley Rose

Lilly Rae

Peyton Rae

Riley Rae

Freddie James

Charlie James

and

Lily Grace

=)

• Grace

I really don't like Peyton Rose, Sawyer Rae, or Riley Louise, but I think Lily Grace is really cute. For boys I like the names Jackson and James but I think it's weird having two Js.

• Lily Grace, Peyton Rose and Jackson James(J.J. for short)

Good Luck!

Lily Grace, as it's the only feminine choice available - not a bad one, either.

Frederick Lee or Charles James (which is repetitive, I admit). Don't give a nickname for a first name. It might seem cute on a small child, but suppose Charlie doesn't want to go by Charlie as an adult - oops, no choice!

I like Peyton Rose and Freddie Lee or Charlie James

Peyton Rose & Charlie James.