Joseph asked in PetsDogs · 10 years ago

Why dogs are better than cats?

Dogs are better than cats.Cats don't do anything special.Dogs are useful for everything.

• Aduial
    Favorite Answer

You answered your question for yourself.

• Yeppi2 years agoReport

LOL

Dogs are Happy. Dogs think your the best person in the world even if you are grumpy, when you come home from school or work your Dogs will be there licking your face and jumping around and they cant wait to see you, while cats don’t notice if you are there or not as long as they get their food.

Dogs Care. A dog can sense when you are sad and they will comfort you to make you feel better, cats don’t give a rats ****.

Dogs Protect. If a robber comes in or a fire starts the dog will tell you while the cat just pretends it never saw it or just creep through the window if a fire is going on.

Dogs Play. Dogs will play with a ball or a toy with you for as long as there energy will hold while the only things cats play with is their bugs and mice.

Dogs are better for health. Dogs need to be walked it may seem like a drag but this is probably the only real walking you get for the day so it will make you live longer.

Dogs listen when you call. When you call your dogs name it will come running to you without fail, with a cat if it even knows its name it most likely wont come to you unless you have a can of food in your hand.

Dogs Listen. When you talk to dogs they will make faces and tilt there head and try to work out what your saying while cats just meow and walk away.

Dogs can do Tricks. You have to admit dogs can do some pretty cool tricks like rolling over sitting down catching balls and fetching things while the only trick a cat does is that it claws your face and furniture in two minutes flat.

Dogs Love. Dogs will love you until the day they die but on the other hand cats will make you suffer for every mistake you have ever done since you have been born.

Dogs are more Hygienic. Although some may argue that cats are more hygienic because they wash themselves but when they wash themselves they get fur balls and cough it up on the table and cats run all over your house touching everything with their paws and you don’t know where they have been while dogs are content on the ground.

Dogs aren’t selfish. Dogs will help you if your in trouble and are extremely loyal to their owners while cats only care about themselves.

Dogs get the girls. If you are a guy do you think a cat will get the girls? the answer is no only dogs will.

Dogs are variety. Dogs come in all shapes, sizes and colour to suit what the owner wants but cats are pretty boring as they really only vary in colour.

Dogs and sneezing. Its been proved that if a child is with a dog the first few years of their life it builds up their immune system and helps prevent asthma and sneezing allergy’s.

Dogs are Smart. Dogs are smarter then cats by fact and they will learn tricks and basic commandments easy and its also a load of fun.

I hope you agree with the above reasons

Good Luck!

www.carewhiz.com

As I dog person I do prefer dogs to cats but cats do have their uses. Not everyone has the time or space to keep a dog and a cat suits them better. Cats are far more independant than dogs and can suit people who work full time but still want a pet with fur. Every animal is special to it's 'slave' (owner!). Post this in the cat section and you will find that they will not agree with you!!

I like dogs because they're fun and have tons of energy (well my dogs do) and are like having little hyper 3 year olds running around. Cats are laid back, curious and quiet, and it's fun to watch where they hide and how they react to different things. They can be calming to be around. I've seen cats who help their owners like dogs. Cats aren't as high maintenance. They can be trained to do the same as dogs. I have had cats and dogs and both are great in my opinion. But that's just me. I've seen people who hate cats so much as to put cages in their yard just to catch & kill, and dog-haters who throw rocks and other sharp things at stray and dogs on walks. But mainly those are just grumpy old people 0.e

Source(s): my life

HEY GUESS WHAT ?

Cats are happy! Cats will purr and rub you like nothing is better in the world. Sure they get bored of it but SO DO DOGS! And cats don't need their food to love you. You don't know about cats... -.-

Cats care- My cat comforts me all the time. When i'm sad she sits next to me. When i'm mad she comforts me. It's like she's a therapist. And all cats have the same feelings. Dog's too. But cats will lay next to you, nap with you.. .and stay with you. Dogs only do two of those things. Get ready to never sleep again....

Cats can protect - ummm dude. Dogs aren't the only animals that saved people from fires! Cats have done that too (gasp) I know right?! You probably never knew that. Also , a cat saved a family from a frekin' GAS LEAK! Ya, learn more about cats will ya?

Cats play- you can chase them and they will chase you back! Like a game of tag. Or you can play a stalking game where you guys can stalk each other (trust me it's fun) Also, there are such things as string, also cats can play fetch! You just have to train them first. oh ya..and that reminds me..

Cats are trainable too!- You just need food (just like dogs need food to train) and if you say no then your probably never had a dog. Cats CAN DO TRICKS! I have taught my cat to sit down and say please (by making a single meow) i have taught my cat to play FETCH! I have taught my cat to stay,play dead,come when called,and beg. You know, cats are like mini dogs with cute voices.

Cats ARE more cleaner- dogs paws,mouth,and rear end are more dirty then a cats. And you say dogs are content on the ground. Ya! on your clean carpet. Which is soon full of dog sweat and mud.

Dogs are better for health?! pffffft Walking may help you live longer. Playing with a cat can give you some more spring in your step. I know it sounds silly but playing with a cat just by chasing after it and playing with a string toy with it is enough to make even the most fit person on earth sweat.

Cat's listen- dogs aren't the only (loyal animal) sir! Cats can be loyal. Again, read about the training. You have to do THAT first.

Cats love- I CAN'T EVEN UNDERSTAND WHY YOU THINK CATS ARE HARD NUTS TO CRACK WHEN IT COMES TO LOVE! Cat's love you! It's mean that you said they have no heart at all in fact. You need to get a cat and see how loving they can be. Seriously.. go to the shelter...

Cats can come in variety... ok no you win .I admit, there are no species and colors but they are all the same size. But does that really matter?

Cats can get girls- "awwww look at the sweet kitty! I want to just pick it up and love it so much" Boom! cat come and purrs all over your girlfriend. Months later she's your wife! BOOM...

Cats are smart- They can open doors,save people,say human words by projecting the sound (just like dogs)

Listen i didn't confront some of these because they were stuck in other reasons. Hope you now understand cats are just as capable as dog.

:) thank you :)

• 5 years agoReport

Also another thing about cats. Cats live longer. While dogs about 10-13 years on average. Cats live a full and solid 15 if dying of old age. So ya. I wuv cats X3

I like dogs better because dogs are happy, playful, friendly, loyal, smart, you could train them and play with them, and they love everyone. But cats just sleep and they don t do as much as dogs do. Dogs can also be trained to save lives of people and to find criminals. Cats can t be trained to save lives of people, and to find criminals. Dogs bark at strangers. Cats do not bark. So i like dogs better. But that is only my opinion :-)

People want someone to play with, so they would choose a dog. If your a person that wants a calm pet they would choose a cat.

Here is why dogs are better than cats....If right now someone ran in with a shrink ray and shrunk you down to 3 inches high your dog would still listen to you, but your cat would eat you.

Hi. You're stupid. Cats are better than dogs. No competition. Cats would not even want to compete because it's a total waste of time. Cats will win.

If you want me to explain, i will, just reply to me.

• master control
      4 years agoReport

Cats and dogs don't compete. Just idiot humans obsessed with such things.

If a dog jumps onto your lap its because he loves you and wants to be near you. If a cat jumps into your lap its only cause your lap is warm.

If you just made the decision to discover this well-known language Mandarin why don’t you learn at the most popular on-line program