Hmm, Is Alyssa Accordino Bi Sexual?????

my friend Alyssa says shes bi but she is a LIAR! We are sitting in music listening to 3oh!3 and this version of it sucks. We're suppose to be watching some video about the creation of rock and roll but its extremly boring like you face. Now someone is singing no airrr, thats just awesome dude. Oh the 3oh!3 song... show more my friend Alyssa says shes bi but she is a LIAR! We are sitting in music listening to 3oh!3 and this version of it sucks. We're suppose to be watching some video about the creation of rock and roll but its extremly boring like you face. Now someone is singing no airrr, thats just awesome dude. Oh the 3oh!3 song is over I think........oh guess not. I'm wearing black shirt from express :) I bought it like uhm two weeks ago. Alyssa is showing me her braclet that says Ca$h Ca$h. Party in your bed room is on and she's jamming out. She says Cash cash brings the party in her bed room. She's wearing a polka dotted shirt with ripped jeans and her hoodie that she feels naked with out it has snoopy on it. I gotta fartt. Like I really do OH SO BAD! She keeps shaking her damn leg! Now she stopped.............I just farted like so loud! LMFAOOOO! Now she's cracking up. Uh oh the song is over now its jeffree star. He likes to do it up on stage. I saw pictures. INCEST! Me and Alyssa Boyfriend Got married down south the other day. He's my girl sister. I mean girl brother. This song sounds like a homo ****. Its called bad girls. Ew what the hellllll. It sounds like abrecrombie and spencers mixed together. I miss m wifay Zinobia. Like oh so much. We have wild times together ;) Oh and girls are oh so fake. No wonder girls go for guys. Girls have way to much drama and their fake a shizzzzzzz!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But yeah, is alyssa bi??
3 answers 3