bicep and back

rest

day 4

shoulder and legs

day 5

back and bicep

rest

repeat

so i just did bicep and back yesterday and i havent done chest should i do chest tomorow or today

im confuse becasue people say dont workout after bicep workout let them rest please someone with experience could help me thank you

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Day 4 I would do Shoulers & Abbs & Day 5 would be a Leg Day. Include Squat & Deadlift! Squat Leg Day * Deadlift Back day!

• 1 decade ago

Do this:

Monday - chest and tris

Wed - back and biceps

Fri - legs and shoulders

Reasons:

*Legs are your hardest workout, so you have 2 days (sat and sunday) to rest after leg day

*Chest workouts also work the shoulders a bit (assuming you're benching), so you want as much time between your chest and shoulder workouts as possible

Tips:

*Always start with the "big" exercises first, then do the smaller ones. So, on back/biceps day, do your back work first (chin-ups and row), then do your biceps work (curls). If you did the smaller exercises first, you wouldnt' be able to give full effort to the back exercises, which are more important in the long run than the biceps work.

Good luck

• Anonymous
    4 years ago

once you've already remoted your biceps / triceps for 7 - 12 instruments than do not do it back until eventually next week. danger is you're in a roundabout way operating them even as hitting your shoulders, chest & decrease back (maximum of your compound routines that hit those also artwork your triceps or biceps). no longer feeling sore isn't an illustration your muscle has repaired itself and is able to flow. Hell, you shouldn't be understanding to discomfort (outdoors of no longer having worked out later on or you do a sparkling exercising that works a muscle at a special perspective). Your muscle mass may sense "pumped" & you may sense "fatigued" (presently after the artwork out) yet discomfort isn't what you objective for.

• 4 years ago

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 4 years ago

Yes I agree with what's been said so far

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.