What is the hindi/urdu translation of these english sentences ? thanks in advance?
What is the hindi/urdu translation of these english sentences ?
1) 'I'd not fiddle around with team before World Cup' .
2) Don't mess around with me.
3) Don't mess up with me.
4) Don't mess me up ok.
5) Don't roam around here and there.
6) I'll get them.
thanks in advance
- ~mo.lambat~Lv 610 years agoFavorite Answer
1. Mei world cup se pehle team ko bilkul nahi cherta.
2, 3 and 4 mean almost the same so I'll give you one meaning for all three - meray saath garbar mat kar
5. Idhar udhar mat ghoomaa karo
6. Mei un ko pakrunga.
7,8-I don't know the meaning of there two but I can give you the meaning of ghost. It means bhoot.
- 4 years ago
1) men ne apne kapray (clothes) istri (iron) karne wale se istri (iron) karwaye hen......... I got my clothes ironed by the ironing lady. 2) men ne apna computer , computer repairer se repair karwaya he I got my computer repaired by the computer technician. 3) wo mujhe achanak se raastay men milgaya I suddenly met him on the way. 4) meri rastay men usse takkar hogai thi I ran into (him/her) on the way.