Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in TravelAir Travel · 1 decade ago

International Flights in Pakistan.?

Hello, All!

How many International Flights come to Pakistan?

For Example: British Airways from Heathrow to Lahore, Karachi or Islamabad. OR Us Airlines from Washington to Pakistan (Anywhere). ..........................

I've checked many flights of different countries but couldn't find any flight come to Pakistan. If anyone knows the list of the countries that send their flights to Pakistan, I request him/her to please reply me.

Regards,

Update:

I add little more to this question.

How many flights go from America and Europe to Pakistan except PIA?

If not any flight go to Pakistan from these, then why not? and why only middle east flights go to Pakistan?

1 Answer

Relevance
  • jogi
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I know you can get flights to Pakistan from Saudi Arabia, Egypt, Dubai, etc. Check the Middle Eastern Countries and Airlines there. Most PIA flights operate from around there.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.