PF transfer from previous employer to current without letting previous employer know?

Hi : I want to transfer my PF balance from my previous employer to current employer PF trust , can I send the application directly to PF office? I don't want my previous employer to know were I am working now so can send the application to them?

Please help

2 Answers

  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

    You can submit Form 13(R) from the present employer along with details of Form 3 A & Form - 5 & 10 with the particulars of NCP/ Break of Service if any in the course of previous employment from the previous organization and mention the details of previous employment and present employment, Previous organization PF A/c No and Present organization PF A/c No details and submit the same to EPFO office of your area concerned for transfer your accumulations from previous employer to present employer.

  • evans
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

    First you ascertain your employer address given to pf workplace, (modern and previous employer), no mistake in address given ok, visit personally to the pf workplace and provides you him for your pf account variety you'll ascertain even if it really is rejected or any mission, (hi that's kiran, i imagine address given is faulty)

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.