- nancyLv 71 decade agoFavorite Answer
Soak bean threads for 10 minutes, Soak dried shrimp, drain then diced, save the water.
Heat wok, add few of oil. Stir-fry dried shrimp, minced garlic, until fragrant, add ground
pork, keep stirring until cooked, add minced green onion, soysauce, mix thoroughly, pour the retained liquid .
Add bean threads in wok, then turn on high heat, continue stir-fry- quickly, until thicken, sprinkle minced green onion and mix thoroughly.l .Source(s): Nancy
- 1 decade ago
1. Noodle with cold water till soft for about 10 minutes, after a little chopped dried shrimp soaked in water, soak shrimp in the water to retain the backup.
2. Wok with some oil and saute the shrimp, minced garlic, then add ground meat after Stir aroma, Scoop spread ground meat color, then add green onions, soy sauce, stir-fry evenly, then add the water soak dried shrimp.
3. Noodle into the pan and quickly stir-fry, turn the fire received juice, then add spring onion and stir evenly.
- 1 decade ago
1. the winter powder with the cold blister soft the approximately 10 minutes, after the sun-dried shelled shrimp soaks in water, slightly cuts to pieces, Shui Yao who soaks the sun-dried shelled shrimp retains spare.
2. the hot pot explodes the fragrant sun-dried shelled shrimp with the little oil, the garlic end, after frying the fragrance, joins again twists the meat, fries to twists the meat dispersing color deterioration, joins the minced green onion, the soy sauce again, mixes fries evenly, joins again soaks the sun-dried shelled shrimp the water.
3. the winter powder joins in the pot, mixes fast fries, transfers the fire to receive the juice, joins the onion end to mix again fries evenly then.