What do you think of The Hunger Games series by Suzanne Collins?

I'm considering reading them and I was wondering what you thought.

Also, how many books are in the series? I saw two at the book store but I'm not sure. Are there more coming out? Can you please list them in order? Thanks!!

Favorite Answer

So you are considering reading the Hunger Games. I could not possibly recommend a better book.

The first book in the trilogy is The Hunger Games.

The second book is Catching Fire.

And the final book in the series is Mockingjay, and it comes out on August 24th, 2010.

My opinions on the series:

The Hunger Games is a must read for anyone interested in action, science fiction, or romance. The books follow the story of Katniss Everdeen, a girl in the shining country of Panem, which lies in the ashes of North America. Suzanne Collins has done an excellent job, bringing in components of virtually every genre known to man, creating a story that could keep you awake in your bed for weeks after the end. To put it short, the Hunger Games is not A book, it is THE book. A work of art.

Stephenie Meyer, Stephan King, Rick Riordan, John Green...the list goes on...they've all recommended this book.

If I were you, I would definitely get this book.

The third (and I'm pretty sure final) book, Mockingjay, will be out August 24, 2010. I haven't read them yet, but I really want to! I only hear good things about them!

Their order:

The Hunger Games

Catching Fire

Mockingjay

• Miho

There are three books, The Hunger Games, Catching Fire, and Mockingjay, but the last one hasn't come out yet. I've read the first two, and I must say, I couldn't put them down! :D Katniss, the main character, is pretty awesome.

I love these book they're my favorite books !!!

Its 3 books Hunger Games fallowed by Catching Fire and the final book comes August 24 , 2010 is called Mockingjay.

i think you should most defently read them they are awesome but just as a warning they are very adictive. I hope you make the right choice and read them then you tell me how it went okay :

Source(s): My own mind and the fact that i have never met anyone who hasn't liked them.

Hunger Games

Catching Fire

Mockingjay (comes out this August yay)

I gotta say theyre not your typical books and thats what makes them so awesome... I dont wanna give anything away but the story is just great not what you read in most books and I mean just the name doesnt that intrigue you? hehe

The characters are really good specially Katniss the leading female character who is so not the regular and fragile girl we are so used to hear in stories

read them youll enjoy them a lot :D