Bob Dylan: Overrated, Underrated, or Neither Your opinions?

Many people love Bob Dylan, including my teachers. They are so obsess about him. lol. I respect him, but however, I do think he is overrated in my in opinion. I do care of his accomplishments and his song writings but it isn't appealing to me. I ask some of my musicians friends about Dylan and they agree... show more Many people love Bob Dylan, including my teachers. They are so obsess about him. lol.

I respect him, but however, I do think he is overrated in my in opinion. I do care of his accomplishments and his song writings but it isn't appealing to me. I ask some of my musicians friends about Dylan and they agree with my statement.

I just don't know about his music. I didn't love or like it. I just tolerate it like the Rolling Stones. I hate the Rolling Stones but I tolerate some of their songs.

Plus, I don't like heavy blues rock. I'm more of electric, punk, alternative rock person.
Update: If I made a little error, I'm sorry.
Update 2: Yeah.
I love Led Zeppelin, The Beatles, Aerosmith, but I don't like Bob Dylan. if you a folk rocker, I understand.
Update 3: Dang. everybody is touchy. Nobody is going to kill you if you answer is wrong. I just want to hear different opinions. It won't change my opinion about Dylan.
Update 4: um....yeah. I don't see Bob as a great artist. People and the media create him as gods. His album is kind of mess up.

I don't know. He isn't my taste that for sure.