Who are your top 10 MMA fighters right now?

Mine are 10. BJ Penn- Maybe he beats Edgar but I kind of think hes been past. 9. Rashad- I hate him but gotta give credit where it is due said he would be Rampage and did, cant wait for Shogun to stomp him 8. Frankie Edgar- Can't put him behind BJ when he just beat him 7. Lyoto Machida- Only Shogun has... show more Mine are

10. BJ Penn- Maybe he beats Edgar but I kind of think hes been past.
9. Rashad- I hate him but gotta give credit where it is due said he would be Rampage and did, cant wait for Shogun to stomp him
8. Frankie Edgar- Can't put him behind BJ when he just beat him
7. Lyoto Machida- Only Shogun has been able to beat him that still says something.
6. Jake Sheilds- I never respected him but he throughly destroyed Hendo, gotta give him credit.
5. Shogun Rua- I think he could be the on the way to overtaking some of the other top guys, he is an absolute beast.
4. Jose Aldo- Just destroying everyone in his division.
3. GSP- Probably the most well rounded fighter in the world I have him below Fedor and Silva just because I feel that he has been beaten more recently and has struggled to finish his opponents.
2. Fedor- If he was fighting better competition I would have him number 1 but Brett Rogers just isnt on that level.
1. Anderson Silva- don't care about his antics he is the most dominant fighter right now in the world no one has even come close to beating him.