Should I be angry that my husband is injecting testosterone for body building purposes?

First it was protein drinks, then it was muscle builders and like 15 different vitamins from the local GNC store and now it's purchasing testosterone from some 'friend" at the gym. We've been arguing over this for the last month. He first tried to keep it from me, then he went behind my back... show more First it was protein drinks, then it was muscle builders and like 15 different vitamins from the local GNC store and now it's purchasing testosterone from some 'friend" at the gym.

We've been arguing over this for the last month. He first tried to keep it from me, then he went behind my back and bought it. We agreed he would visit his doctor and see what his opinion was on it before using it, this of course was after we had the biggest fight of our marriage. Last night I found out he had injected himself before going to the gym. I'm FURIOUS and worried and am not sure what to do.

Am I over reacting? Do most gym rats take this stuff and because its foreign to me I fear it?

What should I do? I'm not sure how to handle this situation.

I'm not speaking to him and slept in a different room last night but I really dont want this to be my marriage. He swears he'll wont take again if that's what it takes for us to work things out but at this point he's lied to me three times in a month. This is outside of his character, he's never cheated, never been caught nor admitted to lying about anything else. This is all new to me...what should I do???
1 answer 1