Should pregnant women be allowed to wear pants? I don't think it is right for the baby?

What about the baby's health? Having pants puts pressure on the abdomen. Why can't women just wear dresses?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 10 years ago
    Best Answer

Surely you've seen those hideous pants with a giant stretchy panel? They don't make those for fashion you know?

Why don't you wear a dress all the time when your belly is so big that you can't see your feet, let alone cross your legs and see how you like it?

• 4 years ago

Yes, it is okay for pregnant women to wear pants. It won't hurt the baby. The pants will hurt the mommy long before they are tight enough to hurt the baby.

• Me
    Lv 7
    10 years ago

I think a pregnant woman should be allowed to wear pants. There are special maternity clothes that expand across the tummy as the baby grows so that the pants don't become restrictive.

• 10 years ago

Geesh, the pants have stretchy material where the little dude is. Doesn't hurt the little guy at all.

If women just wore dresses, wouldn't that "updraft" give the baby a cold!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    10 years ago

I dont know about the baby coming out deformed, however its are making the womens body more pron to yeast infections because your body is making more moisture and the moisture can't breathe causing infection

• 10 years ago

It is not bad, if the pant is not too tied.

• 10 years ago

and why can't you just pick up a book? you clearly know nothing about pregnancy.

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

It doesn't apply pressure!

• Taylor
    Lv 6
    10 years ago

that's why they make maternity clothes, genius.

the waist stretches, so it doesn't put any pressure on you.

• 10 years ago

lol @ roxie! give baby cold.... "achhuuu"

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.