Would anyone suggest a few books for me to read?

I'm in my early teens, so no little kid stuff please.

I've read books like this:

Twilight (Etc;)

The Lovely Bones

Nothing To Lose

Remember Me?

The Mammoth Hunters

THose are just some books that I've read and liked. So if anyone could leave book suggestions of their favorite books or any book they think I'd like, then go right ahead. LIke the book name and authors name if possible.

And if you don't mind, can you put a quick review of the book/s. If you can't that's fine also.

Please and Thank you!!

Favorite Answer

The Golden Compass - at first you may assume this is a 'child' book, but it isn't. It's like Harry Potter in a way - it's accessible to all ages, and I know a lot of adults who have read and loved these books. It follows a girl named Lyra, an orphan staying in Oxford who is then adopted by a woman from the Antarctic society. Tbh, the scholars are glad to get rid of her because she's very troublesome. However, her best friend is kidnapped and there are rumours about the people who've done it, and then things start to turn in her home-life with her adoptive mother. She is forced to run away and hunt for her best friend - and doing so leads to a lot of surprises and unexpected twists.

Wuthering Heights by Emily Bronte - my absolute favourite romance, I completely adore Cathy and Heathcliff because their characters are just so real. I'd recommend watching a movie or TV adaptation of it beforehand to get a good grasp on who's who (trust me, you'll need to keep flicking back to the family tree at the front!) or you could just dive right in. If you go for watching an adaptation, I'd suggest the BBC version which someone kindly put up on YouTube. The real movie is rather naff.

My Sister's Keeper by Jodi Picoult - looking at what you've already read (kudos on the Lovely Bones, I loved that) you'd like this. I'd suggest other things by Jodi Picoult too - there are so many and with so many different plots it's like being a kid in a candy shop.

Finally - anything by Nicholas Sparks, the Time Traveler's Wife by Audrey Niffenegger and Glass Houses by Rachel Caine.

I love te Twilight saga

umm im not quite sure what you into so ill just tell ya my faves

1st one i suggest is a Quartet (which means there are 4 books and each is a different part like part 1 & part 2 etc.) and it's called The Unseen by Richie Tankersley Cusick and its a little dark and mysterious book.

i also really really love The Outsider by S.E. Hinton now this is a popular & fantastic book & movie that i promise after you finish it you will love it (READ THE BOOK before you watch the movie though)

& i also kinda liked Lush by Natasha Friend

so that pretty much all. the other books ive read are probably to adult for you

but i hope i helped

Try On the Road by Jack Kerouac

If you liked The Mammoth Hunters try The Horse Painters by Peter Stockwell

as you've read twilight - i geuss you would like a better one then it.

well - try the VAMPIRE ACADEMY.

seriosaly --- cool!

it's about um... hold on.

They chronicle the life of 17 year old Rosemarie Hathaway, commonly known as Rose, after she finds that her best friend Vasilisa Dragomir's life may be in danger. Vampire Academy introduces Rose to a world of vampire social classes: the dhampirs, the Moroi, Strigoi, and humans.

Ever since the car accident, Lissa and Rose have been bound together through a unique bond. But weird things have been happening recently and Lissa finds herself in grave danger. Fear made Lissa and Rose run away from the VA but after two years of freedom, they are dragged back to the VA, the very place they are in the most danger. History begins to repeat itself and Lissa is in more danger than ever, now that someone knows their secret. But how can anyone help, when Rose and Lissa barely understand the truth? Determined to protect Lissa, not just from Strigoi but from whatever is out there waiting, Rose trains with Dimitri. As their connection grows, their distraction increases and Lissa's in even more danger now that the time is perfect for their enemy to strike. Will Lissa be saved from her enemy? Can she be saved from herself?

Dimitri - is - bad - ***!

good luck :)

Louise xx

Source(s): http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vampire_Academy_(nove... outline of the first book. there're 7 books altogether. 6 alread out. 7th out december 7th. CANT WAIT! xx

have you read "P.S. I Love You" by Cecilia Ahern? That is a beautiful book. Very different to the movie. Or some of Jodi Picoult's books? I've read My Sister's Keeper. That's a good one too.

Source(s): My own knowledge

Im reading a book called INGO right now. Its different but I cant but the book down.

The Book is a series and has 3 books after it, which will keep you busy.

The order is:

INGO

THE TIED KNOT

THE DEEP

THE CROSSING OF INGO

Source(s): HELEN DUNMORE

I really enjoy all of Ellen Hopkins books. She's an amazing author and if you are a teen like me then I am sure you'll enjoy her works.

Anything by Sarah Dessen.

Also, Twilight is the embodiment of evil and suckage. I wish I would just burn

my sisters keeper