Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 10 years ago

When will americans grow the balls to declare war on mexico.?

13 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    10 years ago
    Best Answer

again?

here's what happened at the end of the LAST TIME they pissed us off enough...

Outnumbered militarily and with many of its large cities occupied, Mexico could not defend itself and was also faced with internal divisions. It had little choice but to make peace on any terms. The Treaty of Guadalupe Hidalgo, signed on February 2, 1848, by American diplomat Nicholas Trist and Mexican plenipotentiary representatives Luis G. Cuevas, Bernardo Couto, and Miguel Atristain, ended the war and gave the U.S. undisputed control of Texas, established the U.S.-Mexican border of the Rio Grande River, and ceded to the United States the present-day states of California, Nevada, Utah, and parts of Colorado, Arizona, New Mexico, and Wyoming. In return Mexico received US $18,250,000[42] ($457,373,077 today)—less than half the amount the U.S. had attempted to offer Mexico for the land before the opening of hostilities—and the U.S. agreed to assume $3.25-million ($81,450,000 today) in debts that the Mexican government owed to U.S. citizens...

ANSWER - don't MAKE us have to come down there and KICK YOUR A$$ again...

Source(s): 20 Jan 2013 THE COUNTDOWN IS ON!!!
  • ?
    Lv 7
    10 years ago

No Way!!

If we won a war with Mexico we would end up supporting them forever.

• 10 years ago

I believe America already did that and won.If we do it again with our present standards,We would end up supporting all of Mexico and rebuilding.So I am against all that.Secure the border,period.

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

AmeriKa already DID that ONCE.. in 1848 or don't you KNOW that? But, my question would be.. WHY WOULD AMERIKA WANT TO ? In a war, the WINNER takes the SPOILS.. so if AmeriKa and Mexico had another war and AmeriKa WON.. that would mean MEXICO would then belong to AMERIKA.. and I think they already HAVE more problems than they need WITHOUT annexing MEXICO.

If you are not familiar with he play THE MOUSE THAT ROARED, I think yo need to watch it.. you would learn all you wanted to know about what would happen in ANOTHER Amerikan/Mexican WAR.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 10 years ago

lol, yeah it is funny how people care more about Israel's borders than they do their own countries border!

MEXICO DECLARED WAR ON THE UNITED STATES LONG AGO.............

• 10 years ago

For what? They have absolutely nothing we want. There's nothing to be gained except for more illegal immigrants.

• Robert
    Lv 6
    10 years ago

obama never will!! as he said 3 months ago his base voting groups were latino's you can bet he will want them to stay and vote for him??

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

As soon as you put your shirt on - probably never.

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

we don't have to, just enforce the border and the drug dealers will lose money

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

When you get out of middle school and stop asking questions like this.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.