Should the minimum age for nude beaches be 18?

I think it should increase to 18 and up because there is no way I want to expose my manhood with a bunch of children around. I also think that it's an unsafe environment for people to bring their kids to because you have perverts and predophiles, who likely frequents those type of places. Not to mention, males... show more I think it should increase to 18 and up because there is no way I want to expose my manhood with a bunch of children around. I also think that it's an unsafe environment for people to bring their kids to because you have perverts and predophiles, who likely frequents those type of places. Not to mention, males tend to have those moments where they may obtain an erection or 2 and kids should NOT be at a place like that in those situations.

Does anyone else agree with me that kids under 18 should NOT be allowed to any kind of nude beach? I think every nude beach of the world should consider increasing the age limit to 18 and up.