How to loose your belly fat without any pills involve...?

ok... before i got a good shape body, i got a flat belly without and exercise or pills involve... then, i got so conscious on my body so i started having a sit-ups, but i get so busy to my study, then work and i started to noticed that i have some belly fat, but i ignored it because i focus on my study and work... show more ok... before i got a good shape body, i got a flat belly without and exercise or pills involve...

then, i got so conscious on my body so i started having a sit-ups, but i get so busy to my study, then work and i started to noticed that i have some belly fat, but i ignored it because i focus on my study and work and so exhausted to do some sit-ups or anything...

so then when i finish my study i work to different companies and has different jobs that is so active i loose my belly fat again... but now, i work here Qatar as a secretary i started to build-up again my belly fats, i tried to do anything i eat less and do some work outs but it is so hard to loose it... (by the way it's started when i drink water that i don't even noticed that it was to much, cause when i feel i feel hungry i just drink water)

so any suggestions... i need some suggestion but if you had a pills that really works i might try it... but as much as possible I want to have it in natural ways...